❤️‍🔥

ZOHA

"Wake up zoha collage nahi jana ajj"
(Wake up zoha don't you have college today)

"Okk i am awake will be down in ten minutes ammi" i shouted to ammi from my room.

Uff when will this study leave me forever. After doing my morning routine and praying i went downstairs in my favourite clothes.

"Assalam walekum ammi" I greeted my mother and take a chair on dining table.

"Wa-Alaikum-Salaam kabhi to time se uth jao zoha ye raat bhar tv dekhte rehte ho aur morning time tumse utha nahi jata" ammi finished her regular lecture and glared at me.
(Can you wake up early for once)

"By the way abbu and bhai kaha hai" i asked ammi while eating my breakfast.

"They left for office early today you know your brother next month is his wedding and he is finishing his pending work so he will be free that time." Ammi told me while sitting beside me. I just nodded my head.

"Ok ammi i should go now khuda hafiz" i aaid kissing her cheeks.

"Oh zoha i almost forgot Umair will be taking you to college today. Actually he was coming to drop something for your brother so Aariz asked him to take you to college with him." By the time ammi finished her words i was fuming.

"Ammi how many times i have told you to don't take favours from that person. I can't even stand him for five seconds and you are telling me to go to college with him. And ammi do you even member he is so annoying and arrogant. Batt tak nahi karta mujse bas ignore kar deta hai. I am telling you ammi i am not going with him I'm calling Meher to pick me up on her way." When i faced ammi to show her my angry face she was already opening the main door that means she didn't even listen to me.
(He didn't even talk to me)

"Zoha come Umair is getting late for college beta"

"Roka kisne hai chala jae na"
(Who stopped him.He can go if he want)

"Maine roka hai aur tum uske sath ja rahe ho final" ammi said pushing me out of the house.
(I did and you are going with him)

"I think you are worlds first mom who is forcing her daughter to go with a stranger" ammi just looked at me and closed the door.

Ajj ka din boht bura gujre ga mere subha subha saitan ke sakl jo dekh le.With that said I sat in the car and closed the door with full force just to calm my nerves. (Today is a very bad day for me . I saw the face of the devil in the morning)

"Did you every heard a word called piece"said a annoying voice from my right side.

"To fir app ne be kabhi sweetness word nahi suna hoga koi ke jitne dafa mai app ko dekte hu app ke sakal sade hue karele ke tarha he hote hai janab-e-ali" I said bowing my head toward him my voice full of sweetness.(Then you also never heard of sweetness because everytime i see you, your face is like a Bitter Gourd Mister)

He just rolled his eyes and start the car.

~~~~
ZOHA IS A FEISTY CAT
BUT OUR UMAIR IS NO LESS
SO IF YOU LIKE THIS NEW STORY
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT