❤️‍🔥

UMAIR

"Ammmmi, please slow down" apparently ammi is helping me to get inside my room and she is walking too fast despite my situation.

Yesterday after accident I didn't remember anything it was all black and when I opened my eyes I was in the hospital and my whole body was in pain. My left leg was fractured and there were some cuts on my face but nothing serious thank god.

"Sorry Umair beta, i still can't believe that your leg is broken. God has given you one more chance to live because yesterday you were in very bad shape." Ammi started crying and I can't help but closed my eyes. Don't get me wrong, i love her a lot but sometimes she is just too much to handle.

"Ammi its just a small fracture and doctor said i will be fine in few week. So please stop crying. I don't like it when you cry." I side hugged her and with both ammi and Abbu's help lay down on my bed.

"Now we should go and let him rest for a while. Take care Umair" Taya jaan said while patting my shoulder.

One by one they all left me alone and my mind went to Zoha. She didn't even call to check upon me. If she doesn't care about me then I will also never ever think about her.

"Umair" Maheen bhabhi knocked on my door. I think she is back from her parents house.

"Yes bhabi" the door opened and she came inside and to my surprise Zoha was also with her. She was looking very beautiful in her peach colour dress.

I was just staring at her until bhabi cleared her throat.

"How are you now" bhabi asked while sitting on the couch. Zoha also followed the suit.

"Insha allah am better now"

After sometime bhabi went downstairs to bring me fresh juice and it was only me and Zoha in the room.

"So....how are you doing now. It must have been painful." Zoha said while looking down.

I didn't replied to her question and picked my phone to play game. I was still angry with her about the things she said to me. So i will not talk to her until she realises her mistake.

Upon getting no reply she looked up and glared at me. "Here i am asking about your health and you are using your phone. Umair, why are you doing this. You know i came here to give this re....." She was talking nonstop until bhabhi interrupted her.

"Oh so you both resolved your issue. Good. Here take this Umar." She handed me the glass of fresh juice and turned toward Zoha.

"Sorry to bother, but can you help me prepare dinner Zoha" Zoha just nodded her head and walked out of my room.

Just wait and watch, i will make you realise what are you missing out on with my silence.

********

It was almost dinner time and I was very hungry. But the problem is I can't go downstairs by myself and it seems like everyone else also forgot about me. When i was about to get up, Zoha entered my room with a knock and she was holding a plate of food. But why did she came.

"Your dinner. Should I help you?" she said placing my food on nightstand.

"Only my leg is injured not my hands. I don't know why people can't see what's right in front of them." I said those words just to annoy her. But in reality i want to eat from her hands.

"You are still angry with me. So tell me what i have to do for forgiveness." She said with pleading eyes.

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to see your face right now."

"No I will not go away without Your forgiveness. Whatever I said that day was not true. I was just thinking about our marriage and you were also acting like a jealous husband so it irritated me and I lashed out on you. But now everything is changed."

"Nothing is changed Zoha. You still hate me and I think you will be more happy with that Zohaib guy. You have already prepared divorce papers and I will sign them." Without saying anything further she left the room and I think I overreacted but it was necessary. She will never like me.

With the help of walking stick i went to close my room's door but Maheen bhabi was standing there. " can we talk for a minute"

I just nodded and stepped aside to let her in.

" It not my place to tell you but the way you both are acting, this marriage will never work." I just looked at her with wide eyes does she know. "Zoha told me everything. She likes you and the reason she came here was to tell you that she wants to continue this marriage. But you didn't listen to her and I understand your feelings too but I think you should think about it one more time."

" I hope you do as I said, good night" Zoha likes me, why didn't she tell me.

With a light smile on my face, my eyes closed on its own and I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~
HEY EVERYONE
THANKS FOR VOTING AND READING MY BOOK.