💕

Moon was shining in the dark sky.There were few stars accompanying moon.But in this shining sky two hearts were filled with darkness.
Ayan was on the terrace.He was recalling all the things his abbu said to him.It was not his fault that he like Zoha and was planning to propose her.So how can his own father call him selfish.And for everyone's happiness he said yes to marriage.

His eyes were shining with unshed tears when someone lightly tapped on his shoulder.
It was Maheen.Upon seeing her he felt angry but a voice inside him was reminding him that she was also forced into this.
"Ji bole" (yes)
"I am really sorry because of me you have to sacrifice your happiness.I tried to make dada jaan understand but he didn't listen to me.Please forgive me pleas....."Maheen was a crying mess at the end.

Seeing her like that he felt bad for his earlier actions "Please stop crying it was neither mine nor your fault.I think this was our destiny afterall.None of us get the happiness we deserve but atleast we can make others happy and also take care of the baby".

"Ayan if you didn't said yes to this proposal then my parent would have married me off to someone else.Thanku for understanding the situation."

"You should go back to your room it's getting cold outside"Ayan told Maheen.

Without saying anything she went to her room and Ayan also left after her.

Both didn't sleep that night and spent the night tossing and turning.
~~~~

What hurts more than losing you is knowing you're not fighting
to keep me.