❤️‍🔥

UMAIR

Its been 30 minutes since I came to the party and my eyes are continuously searching for her. When I moved to get water for myself i saw her in the garden with her friends and Fahad was way too close to her. One can tell from the look on her face that she is uncomfortable.

I decided to keep an eye on her so that she doesn't get in trouble. Slowly the place starts to fill up and many people were not even from our collage because they were way older than us. I was getting suspicious.

Then suddenly someone touched my arm when i turned around i saw a girl standing next to me. From the look on her face she was not looking very aware of her surroundings. Before she could speak my phone started ringing, it was saad's call.

"Umair can I borrow your car actually one of my friend got injured and I have to take him to hospital. So can you give me the keys i am waiting in parking lot. Please"

"Okk am coming"

When I come back inside the house there was thick fog and it was smelling very weird. Then i saw some people smoking and drinking. Most of them were having weed. I instantly got alert and start searching for Zoha. I tried to call her but she was not answering. I start to get worried.

I went upstairs to check the rooms. After searching there I was going towards the stairs when I heard some noises. It was coming from a separated bathroom. I instantly open the door and there she was crying.

When she saw me she came running toward me and hugged me tightly while crying. Fawad and a older man were standing there and I clearly understood what was going on there.

With clenched teeth I punched Fawad and kicked the man where sun don't shine. I was continuously punching fawad when Zoha held my arm.

"Please take me home Umair please" Zoha said pleadingly.

I held her arm and moved down the stairs. Everyone downstairs were running outside and then I heard police sirens. Its a police raid. I took Zoha with me and run towards the back door.

When we came in the parking lot my car was missing.

"Oh shoot Saad had taken my car we have to run from here before police can arrest us." I told Zoha who was very scared at that moment.

"But police can help us if we tell them truth"

"No Zoha they will not listen to us and will arrest us in drug case. Now come on lets get out from here"

We were walking down the road hoping we get some help.

"Its all because of me why i never listen to you. That Fawad was trying to force him on me. I'm so stupid"

"Yes you are stupid but lets forget about this night but don't trust people blindly Zoha. We don't know their real faces"

We were talking when I heard someone shouting . I turned around and that old man with some other guys was running towards us.

"Get that girl for me i want her and kill that boy if needed" he shouted at them and i told Zoha to run as fast as she can because they were holding guns in their hands and we cannot compete with them.

After sometime we heard a gunshot and the bullet hit my arm.

"Umair oh my god you are bleeding" Zoha's face was completely pale seeing the blood. But I just ignored it and run towards a big haveli.

"I think there is some function going on we can hide here" Zoha said looking towards all the lights and decorations. We walk toward the entrance but stopped by a loud voice.

"Stop. Who are you? And why your arm is bleeding." Then he saw the goons and said in a sarcastic voice " Love issues . I see your parents must have send them to find you both. But if you are here to marry each other then you can come inside otherwise I don't need uninvited guests. There are already ten couples getting married and the whole responsible is on my shoulders " The man was very scary with big body but he was also our last hope.

~~~~~
HEY EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE.
SO HOW'S THE STORY PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS.