❤️‍🔥

UMAIR

Apparently saad came to pick us up in the morning when I told him about the raid but we didn't tell him about marriage. As it can create more problems for us.

Now its just me and Zoha sitting in the car as we have already dropped Saad at his house. There is a awkward silence between us. Since morning we didn't speak to each other apart from when Zoha bandaged my arm. I don't know why but her touch sent electric spark in my whole body and I think she felt it too. After that encounter we start avoiding each other.

" Umair Umair what are you thinking" Zoha shouted my name to bring me back from my thoughts. "I have been calling your name but you were not answering me so I shouted. I should go now thank you for dropping me home" I didn't realised we were standing in front of her house until she start moving away.

In hurry, I held her hand to stop her. That electric spark again but this time i don't let go. She just looked at me and then at our hands.

" Actually I... i think you should keep this with you. I might lose it. Here" i handed her the marriage certificate with other hand.

"So.... I ah....khuda hafiz" i said hurriedly and she also did the same but when she didn't move i asked " is there some problem"

"Ah... my hand Umair" I followed her gaze and instantly released her hand.

"Sorry" without waiting anymore i start the car and moved toward my house.

What was I thinking stupid. I should not have held her hand.
~~~
Its been a month since the whole marriage thing and I think i'm going crazy. I don't know why but I want to see her. Ahh why is this happening to me. God. Whenever I am alone my mind just think about her and this stupid heart always start beating loudly. Some where in my heart I know what is happening but I don't what to knowledge it.

In college whenever I tried to talk to her, she just ignore me. It irritates me that she doesn't even acknowledge our marriage and why do I care so much.

I know that I am not Zoha's type. She is fun loving and friendly but i am a different case I don't like to interact with people and like to spend time alone. We are totally opposite.

Suddenly Someone knocked on my door and it was Ayan. I think he is going to office.

"What up brother"

"Actually I have a very important meeting in 30 minutes and Maheen has to go to her parents house for wedding preparations. So can you please take her." Ayan said while checking his wrist watch.

Its means I can see Zoha. No it means trouble. I can't go there. What will she think that I am desperate to see her. I'm not desperate, I'm just happy that...... why i am talking to myself. Help me god.

"Ok i will"

"Thank you Umair"
~~
"So Umair did something happened at the party " bhabi asked me while adjusting her seatbelt and then handed some toys to Rehma.

"N..no why did you asked" I nervously looked toward bhabi.

"Its just Zoha is very quiet since then. I thought it might be related to that party"

"Oh"

After that the whole ride I remained silent. Just listening to Rehma speaking in her baby voice.

Soon after we reached their home. I carried bhabi's bag inside. As I was handing the bags to a maid, I heard Zoha laughing and when I followed the sound, I saw her with a boy of our age. They were sitting pretty close to each other.

Zoha immediately hugged bhabi and then her eyes meet mine just for a second. She didn't say anything to me and start talking to bhabi and her friend.

"Where are ammi and abbu" bhabi asked looking around.

"They have gone to some relatives house" instead of Zoha it was that boy who's name Zohaib answered bhabi's question.

"Hey lets watch a movie together?" again that annoying Zohaib.

"But it will be a romantic movie okay Zohi," Zoha said pinching his cheeks. Why is she touching him so much also in front of her husband?

"As you say, my sweet Zohu." how dare h...

"You both are acting like a married couple" couple my foot they are just behaving immaturely.

"Insha Allah one day we will be one. Oh, we forgot popcorn I will be back in 2 minutes" I can't take this anymore how can he say this? Zoha didn't even stop him.

"Bhabi where's the restroom"

"You will probably get confused. Zoha will take you there"

I was following her to the restroom and noticed how her hair are so smooth and long. Suddenly, she stopped in front of a door and stepped back.

"Here you can use this one" then she tried to walk past me but I held her wrist in my hand and pulled her toward me. I heard her gasp due to the sudden force. Our faces were very close and this closeness was making my heartbeat wild.

"Why are you ignoring me? It's been a month since we last spoke to each other. Did you forget about our marriage or is it about that Zohaib tell me" by the end she starts to struggle against my hold. Instead of letting her go, I circled my arms around her and her hands were on my chest.

"Don't you have any shame? Just let me go" she said while ignoring eye contact with me.

"Oh when Zohaib was shamelessly asking you for marriage, you didn't said anything to him. Why didn't you oppose him"

"Don't act like a caring husband. There is nothing between us. That marriage was just for saving our lives. And for your information I already filled for divorce. So stay in your limit" With full force she pushed me away.

"Let me tell you one more thing don't you ever touch me again" i was just looking at her and it was like someone is twisting a knife in my heart. So painful. But why I'm letting her words affect me so much.

"I get that you don't want to see my face. Then I promise you that I will never show you my face ever again. Goodbye" i was so angry with myself for thinking that zoha will ever want to be with me.

Without hearing anything from her I immediately left the house. I heard bhabi calling my name but I didn't acknowledge her and speed up my car.

All the things she said were flashing in front of me. Suddenly a sharp light blocked my vision and I lost control over my car. There was all smoke before I lost my consciousness.

~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE
THANKU FOR READING MY BOOK SO FAR AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT