💕

MAHEEN

I was sitting on his bed with a elegant but simple dress.The room was decorated with rose petals and a few candles.

Our nikkah was very simple just like i asked.There were only family members present.

Just when my thoughts started to overtake my mind the door opened and Ayan walked in.Suddenly I started to feel nervous even though I knew that nothing's going to happen but it was just weird.I never talked to Ayan much and now he is my husband.

"App change karle thak gae hoge"without a second thought I walked into the bathroom.
(You should change your clothes,must be tired by now)

When i came back Ayan was setting pillows on the couch.I walked towards the bed and laid down on the left side.Few minutes later Ayan switched off the lights.

That night I didn't sleep and i know Ayan too didn't get any sleep because he was continuously switching sides even though the couch was big enough for him.

I was missing Rayan and silently praying to god that everything become normal.

In the morning after prayer I got ready for the day.Ayan also did his prayer and start working on his laptop.

Everyone was having their breakfast when dada jaan said "Ayan you are taking two weeks off from work.I want you both to get to know each other better. Spend more time together. I hope you don't have any problems with that"

"You are already controlling my life what else can i say" Ayan laughed sarcastically.

Everyone ignored his remark but guilt was cleary evident on dada Jaan's face.

Currently Ayan was attending a call and i was arranging my clothes in Ayan's wardrobe.Suddenly i start to feel like all my breakfast is coming out.I immediately run toward bathroom.After emptying my stomach I do realise that Ayan was standing beside me and his one hand was on my shoulder and other was on my upper back.He was looking worried.

As if realising the position he quickly took his hands off me and went out.After cleaning my self i was coming out of bathroom when i saw Ayan standing there.Sensing my presence he turned toward me.

"How are you feeling should i call the doctor.You should not eat unhealthy food look what happened.what if the baby is not alright lets go to the hospital.From now onwards I myself will take care of your eating habits. Now took a shawl with yo..."Ayan was continuously blabbering.

"Its just morning sickness Ayan and the baby is alright.There is no need to call the doctor.Okk"i said a little bit loudly just to stop him.

"I was just...i thought something happened to our bab....."
"Our baby" when he stopped midway I completed his sentence.

"You can call it our baby there is no need to hesitate because now you are his/her everything"with a lot of courage i told him.

Then i remembered the talk I had with ammi this morning.

THE PREVIOUS TALK
I was helping uma in the kitchen when ammi told me that she want to talk with me.So I followed her to her room.

Once inside the room she asked to sit.

"I know its very uncomfortable and difficult for you to share what you and rayan have with someone else especially his brother but now he is your husband.Your mehram. I noticed the stiffness between you two this morning.I can understand but the more you ignore each other the more it will get hard for you to get along.Please give this relationship a chance.I know Ayan will never make first move but you can. Atleast for this baby.Please Maheen Please...." Ammi was crying when she finished.

"Ammi don't cry please i will try i promise you"

END
~~~~

UFF....IT WAS A LONG ONE BUT WORTH IT SO OUR MAHEEN IS TAKING BABY STEPS TOWARD HER NEW RELATIONSHIP 💕💕

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT AND DON't FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.