𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER THREE:WYATT

CHAPTER THREE:
WYATT

     "WEREWOLVES ARE REAL." BUCKY'S DRAMATIC voice yelled out as they had all been gathered in the town hall. Wren leaned against the wall, arms crossed over her chest as she rolled her eyes at Bucky's dramatic. She was so glad that she was not related to him by blood, but she was still related to him because Addison was her sister and he was Addison's cousin. "I always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real. And no one believed me!" He sat down quickly, nail biting and crossing his leg over top of the other.

     "Oh for the love of all things holy." Wren groaned, rolling her eyes as she turned her head to look out of the window whilst keeping her ears open for the conversation at hand.

     "I thought werewolves were just myths." Stacey's frail voice spoke up, fear evident.

     "Yeah, like cavities." Jacey added. There was silence as the other two Acey's stared at him. His eyes widened. "Those are real too?"

     "Werewolves, ew." Lacey whined. "I really hope my allergies don't act up."

     Wren groaned and quickly walked to the other side of the gym so that she didn't have to be near that. She made her way over to Addison, a snarl falling from her lips. "I swear to God if I hear Bucky or his pets cry one more time I'm going to scream." Addison placed a hand on her sisters shoulder as their parents came up to her with worry.

     "I'm okay." Addison assured their parents.

     "Me too, if you cared." Wren joked earning a stern look from her parents. She rose her eyebrows and held her hands up in defense. "Sorry. Not in the joking mood. Got it."

     "Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale." Bucky quickly ran over to the family. "The crash was horrible, but I protected Addison." He put his arm around Addison's shoulder causing Wren to scoff. "Anyone as courageous as me would've done the same thing. Though not really, I am supper brave."

     "Please, your ass was passed out on the ground."

     "Wren." Her fathers stern voice made Wren turn to look at him. "Watch it."

     She gave him a fake smile. "Sorry, dad, it won't happen again."

     "Mom, Dad, everything is fine." Addison dragged her parents attention back to her.

     "It's not fine." Dale denied, shaking his head. "There are werewolves circling us right now, waiting to attack."

     "You don't know that." Wren shook her head, the sudden urge to defend the wolves taking over. She straightened her shoulders as her father looked at her in disbelief.

     Bucky ignored her as he said, "Yeah, and I'm way too tasty. I'm always looking like a snack." He raised his eyebrows with a smile before turning serious again. "Someone has to do something."