𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:SOMEDAY

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
SOMEDAY

WREN AND WYATT WALKED HAND in hand the entire walk to the dance. A feeling of excitement swelled in her chest, ready to see the look on Bucky's face when the wolves and zombies marched in there uninvited. They had the right to be at this dance just as much as the humans did and Wren was glad that she could support them. The school came into sight, the music could be heard from outside. Students were standing around the front of the building talking and they had just arrived when Bucky and the Acey's had.

Wren watched the pink limo pull away, revealing the group to the crowd. Bucky's eyes immediately found them as he quickly pointed towards the group. Wren couldn't help the smirk that pulled on her features when the gasps could be heard. Good. Let them be scared. They weren't getting rid of the wolves or zombies that easily, they should know better. Wren found herself squeezing Wyatt's hand slightly as she and the others came to a stop right in front of Bucky who was wearing a sparkling pink tux.

     Bucky's eyes narrowed at the group. "You guys can't be here. There are laws against this."

     "Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed said, taking a step forwards and shrugging his shoulders.

     "And monsters don't follow the rules." Eliza sassed, giving Zed a high five. "Zombies are part of Seabrook, Bucky. And we deserve to be here."

     "We're a part of Seabrook, too." Wyatt said with a smirk pulling at his lips. His hand came around Wren's waist, watching with amusement as Bucky looked disgusted. "The originals, in fact."

     Bucky's eyes glanced towards the z-alarm right behind him and Wren pulled herself from Wyatt's grip. "Well, someone's got to stop you." Wren snatched Bucky's arm, pulling him away from the alarm as Willa snarled and showed her fangs and claws, eyes glowing. Bucky startled in fear, eyes looking at Wren who hadn't let go of his wrist. He closed his eyes and gave in, motioning a hand towards the doors. "Welcome to prawn."

     "Thank you, Bucky." Wren smiled at him, her smile falling slightly when Willa started to cough. Wren turned and looked at her, placing a hand on her shoulder as Wyatt came to his sisters side, leading her into the school with Wren on the other side of the alpha.

They made their way to the gym, Wyatt holding Wren's hand as Willa held onto Wynter's, hoping to bring the wolf some comfort. Wren and Wyatt walked in first and although Wren really hated dances, her eyes couldn't help but light up slightly at the blue theme. It was gorgeous, there was no denying that. Her eyes darted around for a moment as the wolves and zombies entered the gym before she found who she was looking for. She glanced at Wyatt who nodded his head and let go of her hand, watching her as she made her way over to Addison.

     Addison turned to her sister and a wide smile spread across her lips. Immediately Wren was pulled into a hug, smiling as she felt her sister relax in her embrace. They really couldn't be apart for long and it showed. Addison pulled away, blue eyes bright with excitement. "You came," Addison laughed. "I can't believe you actually came. And with all of the wolves and zombies. If I had known you needed a rebellion plan in order to get you to these dances, I could've gladly found a way to come up with one." Addison's eyes then glanced over to Wyatt who was keeping a reassuring hand on his sisters arm whilst constantly but casually glancing at Wren. Addison's smile seemed to widen even more as she turned to look back at her sister. "And what do you know? You found your own date this year."

     Wren turned her head to look at Wyatt, smiling at him as his eyes connected with hers as if he immediately knew she was looking at him. She felt butterflies form in her stomach causing her to quickly look away and look back at her sister. Wren tried her very best to not smile like an idiot, but by the amused look in her sisters eyes she could tell that she'd failed miserably. Wren decided to change the subject. "How boring has it been without me?"

     Addison sighed dramatically, smiling. "Oh it's been torturous. Who knew that not having my sister at my side could cause me so much painful boredom." The two siblings chuckled before Addison's smile fell slightly. Wren frowned and turned, eyes finding Zed staring at her.

     Wren looked at Zed, giving him a small nod before looking at her sister. "Go." She nodded in his direction, smiling at her sister. "You two are too perfect not to make things right. He feels bad, Addi. Trust me, I know. I interrogated him the whole walk here." Addison looked at her and Wren gave her a reassuring smile. Addison nodded before taking a few steps forwards with Zed following her steps. She stood there, watching the two communicate with one another and smiled when they started to slow dance with one another.

     Other people started to go to the dance floor and Wren watched the couples with a small smile on her face. She was glad Addison and Zed had solved their issues. The sound of footsteps approached her and Wren turned her eyes away from her sister and towards Wyatt who was stalking towards her with a smile. He held his hand out to her, bowing slightly. "May I have this dance, my lady?"

Wren's eyes widened as a blush formed on her cheeks. She covered her mouth with her hand and let a giggle of amusement escape her lips. She nodded, placing his hand in hers and blushing harder when he brought her hand to his mouth and placed a gentle kiss on it. Wren shook her head at his antics, laughing as he spun her before carefully pulling her into his arms. Her arms placed themselves around his neck as his came to her waist, holding her close. She placed her head on his shoulder as they slow danced, a content smile on her face.

     "I wish we could stay in this moment forever," Wyatt whispered in her ear.

     Wren nodded her head. "Me too." She moved her head from his shoulder and looked up at him with pure love and adoration in her eyes. Wyatt smiled at her and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. "Someday," Wren whispered.

     "Someday," Wyatt agreed.

     Suddenly the ground started to shake, Wyatt's grip growing tighter on Wren. "What the hell?" Wren asked out loud and before she could question it, Wyatt was grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the gym with Addison and Zed right in front of them.

 "What the hell?" Wren asked out loud and before she could question it, Wyatt was grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the gym with Addison and Zed right in front of them