𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Monsters

Monsters

❝︎I can't explain it. But my gut
is telling me that they're not
as dangerous as everyone's
making them out to be.
You've always told me to trust
my gut, Ads.❞︎

❝︎We'll figure it out, Re.
I'll help you prove it.❞︎

SYNOPSIS!

SYNOPSIS!

WREN WELLS was the sister to Addison Wells. It was clear simply by the color of their hair that they weren't blood related. Wren looked nothing like Missy or Dale whilst Addison was the spitting image of both of them. Born with a white streak in her hair, Wren became a curious kid until finally she couldn't take her curiosities anymore and she decided to rip off the band aid by deciding to ask why she was the way that she was.

It had taken a lot of convincing, but eventually her parents admitted what had truly happened and how Wren had been found on their doorstep with only a note and a necklace attached. It had been that Wren had more questions that she desperately needed the answers too. She didn't know how to get them, so eventually she gave up, leaving it alone and going about her day assuring people Addison was her real sister. Because she was.

Addison and Wren were closer than most siblings. They were protective over one another and would do anything for each other. When zombie's came into town, Wren hadn't been so sure about them, but because of her sisters hope for zombies and humans to work together and live in peace, she stayed on her sisters side and fought hard for her sisters, and eventually it was for the zombies as well. All had been well. And then the wolves came along.

The destiny of the great alpha was what kept Wyatt going and when he saw Addison in the woods, he was convinced she was the one. Now not only were the sisters dealing with zombies, they were dealing with wolves too. And one wolf in particular would catch Wren's eyes. To say her world was about to be flipped upside down even more than it already was was the understatement of the century.

DISCLAIMER!

This story contains topics such as death and mild language! Please read at your own risk!

I do not own Zombies 2 or 3, that belongs to David Light and Joseph Raso as well as the filmers and producers of the shows. I do however own Wren and any other additional OC's that are added into this story!

AUTHORS NOTE!

I hate that I'm just now getting into the Zombies movies, because they're so great. I literally loved them all so very much and I fell in love with Wyatt and decided that he needed some love and then Wren was created. I really hope that you guys are excited for this story! Please comment and let me know what you guys think! Wren is my baby and I hope you all will love her just as much as I do!