𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER EIGHT:THE GREAT ALPHA

CHAPTER EIGHT:
THE GREAT ALPHA

WREN COULDN'T HELP THE SMILE that fell on her face as she sat back against the wall, watching as all of the wolves singed and dance, she even laughed when they dragged her sister into it and then she and Willa had a dance off that ended with Addison howling hello in the correct way. Wren let out a surprised gasp when she watched her sister transform into a more wolf like outfit. Her hair was longer and in multiple different braids, she had an outfit on that matched the wolves, she had dark make up around her eyes. It was a complete make over for her sister, and Wren couldn't help but admit that she looked good.

"Wren, come on!" Addison tried to rope her in.

Wren chuckled but waved her off. "That's okay, sis. I'll let you have your moment."

Willa walked over to Wren, glancing at her. "If your sister really is our Great Alpha, I know that means I'll be seeing you more than I'd like."

Wren smirked at Willa. "So, it really does get under your skin that I'm not scared of you."

Willa huffed. "He told you that?"

Wren shrugged, "He didn't want me to cause you anymore problems." Wren paused. "If I had known what you guys were truly dealing with, I never would've."

"I trust Addison." Willa admitted to her. The wolf turned her head to look at the girl, giving her a small smile. "I trust you too." Her eyes darted down to the moonstone that was on her neck. She'd never truly noticed it until now. "You have a moonstone?"

Wren held it in her hand, nodding. "Yeah. Uh. . . when I was a baby, my mom left me on the Wells doorstep. She left this necklace with me. I'm not sure why and I'm not sure how she got it."

"That's why you're here." Willa realized. "When Wyatt told me that you had to come too, he didn't tell me why."

"He said that one of your elders might know the answers to my questions." Wren admitted to her. "I just want answers to what happened to my real mom, that's all."

Willa nodded, sympathetic. "And I hope you get what you're looking for."

"Addison!" The sound of Zed's voice made the two stand up straight.

"Shit." Wren whispered, quickly running after Zed.

"Zed!" Addison yelled in surprise.

Zed took a stand in front of her protectively. "Don't make me take this off! You don't want ot see me zombie out!" The wolves growled and his bracelet came off, his zombie side coming to life.

"Wolves!" Willa called.

"Zed, stop!" Wren made her way in front of him, but she came too close. The zombie snapped at her and his hand came forwards, hitting her roughly against the chest. Wren went flying in the air before she slammed against the wall, her head slamming against the rock.