𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:THE GREAT ALPHA

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
THE GREAT ALPHA

ALL OF THE STUDENTS RAN into the hallway where they were quickly forced to come to a stop. The ground cracked open and a light glowed from it. Wren frowned and found herself taking a step forwards. Her heart started beating rapidly in her chest as the glow became the same color as the moonstones the wolves had. Her eyes widened. Maybe the wolves could still be saved. Maybe there was a chance that they would be able to live.

     "The energy from the moonstone must have created the fault line." Wren spoke up, her eyes snapping over to Wyatt and Willa who were already looking at her. She smiled widely. "If we follow this crack, maybe it will lead us to the moonstone. Maybe there's still a chance that your pack can survive."

     "So it's only buried and not destroyed!" Addison said with a wide smile.

     "Come on. We have to find out." Wren urged before being the first one to jump down without even waiting to see if the wolves followed her. She quickly ran through the tunnel, the light seeming to become brighter and brother the closer that she got until finally she found her feet coming to a stop. There in front of her sat the moonstone. There was the wolves chance at survival. She smiled widely, turning her head to look at Wyatt as he came to a stop beside of her.

The ground was still shaking, sparks coming from fallen lines and rocks crumbling to the ground alerting them that they were running out of time. Wren quickly moved out of the way as the wolves walked past her and right over to the moonstone. All of the wolves placed their necklaces against the moonstone. Their necklaces charged with light and the wolves eyes glowed as full power flowed back through their body. Wren laughed in relief as she watched the wolves heal one by one. They were saved. No one was going to die.

     The ground started shaking again, making screams come from some of the wolves. "Wren!" Wyatt called her name before quickly grabbing a hold of her and pulling her towards him just as a large rock fell, almost landing on her head. Wren's eyes widened in surprise, breath heavy from the sudden save. She turned her head to look at Wyatt, nodding her head at him and silently letting him know that she was okay.

     "We have to move it out of here." Willa told the wolves.

     "Legend says that together, our pack can move the stone." Wyatt told the wolves confidently.

     "All of us, lift!" Wren quickly helped the wolves try to moonstone but it was too heavy for them to move it.

     "It's too heavy." Wynter sighed, the sound of defeat in her voice.

     "There's not enough of us." Willa panicked.

     "Then maybe you need to expand your pack." The sound of Addison's voice made Wren smile, watching as her sister, Zed, and the other zombies and school students made their way in.