𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER ELEVEN:DEMOLITION

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
DEMOLITION

THE TWO SISTERS SAT ON the bench, watching as students made it to their lockers signaling that the debate had ended. Wren was staring in the direction the wolves had went it, a small frown on her lips. She wished that she would have went with him, but she wouldn't leave her sister behind like that. Part of her felt guilty for telling Wren what Winona had told her, how she was actually a werewolf even though that side of her hadn't been activated yet. Addison didn't know if she was one or not, and Wren knew that if she wasn't part of her would shatter.

     Bree stood at her locker before her eyes spotted the two sisters sitting with one another. She frowned before making her way over to them. When she noticed that Addison was upset she quickly took a seat beside of her, placing a hand on her friends shoulder as her eyebrows furrowed with worry. "Addi, are you okay?"

     "I lost the necklace, Bree." Addison quickly admitted to her. "I let the wolves down."

     The sound of the Z-alarm made the three girls look up in surprise. Wren sighed, closing her eyes as she realized exactly why that alarm was going off. "Wolves," Wren mumbled under her breath, shaking her head in disbelief. They really were going after the moonstone at this very minute.

     "The Z-alarm?" Addison asked as the three girls stood up.

    "Attention! Attention! Monster activity at Seabrook power."

     "It's the werewolves. We need to help them." Addison looked over at Bree. "Bree, would you?"

     "I will." Bree said sternly, nodding her head. "I'm in. Always."

     "We can't do this alone. We need to rally the Z-team."

     "Right."

     "No." Addison then corrected herself. "Actually, we're gonna need everyone."

     "Aye-aye captain." Bree saluted and Wren couldn't help but crack a smile.

     "I think we have some wolves to save." Wren told the two girls, raising an eyebrow as she smirked mischievously. Oh how she couldn't wait for her father to get mad at her for this one.

Wren and Addison ran as fast as they could to Seabrook Power, the cheerleaders trailing behind them. The adrenaline coursed through her veins as the door came in sight. Wren quickly pulled it open, storming inside with Addison beside her. Her eyes spotted the wolves standing to the side, their hands behind their backs in cuffs. Wren saw Wyatt there looking defeated and upset.

     "I failed you." Willa said. "They'll destroy the moonstone. They'll destroy us."

     "You can let them try!" Wren called as she came into the light with Addison at her side.