Hanging Out

Jeff
After a week or two of him visiting, you had discovered that you considered Jeff one of your best friends. You weren't surprised when he told you he was a killer, so other than that, you liked to talk to him. Usually, you would talk about random things, or watch TV. Soon, you began to develop feelings for Jeff. Even though he was a murderer, you liked this side of him. He was funny, slightly arrogant, and mostly nice. What you didn't know is that he liked you back.

BEN Drowned
You guys had video game marathons ever since the water incident cleared up. He always called you "babe" or "sweetie". You dismissed it as a joke, but recently, you've been more self conscious and blushing around him...there's no way you like him...oh, who're you kidding? You love him!

Eyeless Jack
When Jack visited the next night, you were so surprised and freaked out you started beating him with a pillow mercilessly until you realised it was him and apologised. A month passed. You and Jack had become fast friends, with the occasional disagreement. They were usually about him tracking blood into the house all the time. And the kidneys he stored in your fridge. You honestly didn't mind in the end; you enjoyed his company. You blushed around him a lot though recently...what's gotten into you (Y/N)? You asked yourself as you walked to your fridge to get a snack. There's no way you have a crush on him...right? You opened the fridge and screamed. It was chock full of kidneys and stained with blood. "JACK!!!!!"

Hoodie
Since the time he defended you, he became your best friend. Nobody liked you and your parents were dead, leaving you an empty house to yourself. You were actually glad; Hoodie could visit any time he wanted. You liked to talk to him about anything- you still stuttered around him with your soft voice, but still. He's your best friend! So why are you wishing he was more...?

Masky
You were glad that Masky had enjoyed the strawberry cheesecake you made, so every day he visited, you made one just for him. Masky soon became one of your best friends. You shared secrets with one another, and at one point had a cheesecake fight (At your house!). There's something about Masky though...that makes you blush around him. Do you like him? The thought occurred to you just as Masky threw cheesecake in your face, starting World War III.

Lost Silver
Every day, after you got home from school, you would turn on the Gameboy and play Pokemon with Silver. He actually gave you a Eevee, saying it reminded him of you! It was the best gift anyone ever got you! Now though, while you pet the Eevee sitting on your lap, you wonder if you like Silver more than a friend... The Eevee yipped happily, seeming to sense your feelings, and you blushed and smiled, petting it.