When You Get Bullied (╥﹏╥)

Jeff the Killer
When you came home from school with bruises and tears dripping down your cheeks, he went and murdered half the student body. Literally.

Relationship goals right here, folks.

BEN Drowned
You were being harassed by this girl named E/N (Enemy's name) online. She was spreading rumours about how you slept with random people. BEN happened to see your laptop open on the page. When you came home from school, BEN was nowhere to be found. You dismissed this, but was surprised to see him giggling on your bed, covered in blood. "BEN, why do you look like you just hugged Jeff...?" He beamed. "E/N has met with a terrible fate, hasn't he/she?" You checked the news and sure enough, E/N had been murdered brutally. You hugged your little elf. "Thanks."

Eyeless Jack

Some bish insulted you in front of Jack. Let's just say...that was the last mistake of her life before Jack killed her slowly and brutally, whistling. You just watched with a "What the fluff" face.

Hoodie
You were used to being bullied, so you didn't do much. But when Hoodie found out, he was pissed beyond belief. "W-Why didn't you t-tell me Y/N?!" He asked you. "Cause t-there's nothing I c-can do about it..." You murmured sadly. He kissed your forehead and left. Later on the news, reports of your dead bullies with their heads smashed in showed in the news. You hugged Hoodie, who was sitting next to you grinning in satisfaction.

Masky
Okay...Masky was extremely overprotective. As in, if he saw someone glare at you, that guy would die. So when he found out you were being pushed around, he went beast mode on the assholes. Needless to say, nobody survived except you and Masky, who was very pleased with his work. "Masky...I think you could have handed it better." You giggled despite yourself. "They had it coming, Y/N. Lets go home." He pecked your lips and you set off for home.

Lost Silver
Your ex had been spreading rumours about you, then tried to show up and ask you to take him back. Silver was there before you could say, "BITCH PLEASE IM A FABULOUS UNICAWN" and dragged the guy into your DS. You waited until the bloodcurdling screams stopped and giggled. "Thank you, Silvy." He popped out and smiled. "N-no problem."

Bloody Painter
Helen was there with you at school, so when he saw you being slammed against the lockers by E/N, he asked E/N to meet him after school. Unfortunately for E/N, he died slowly and painfully... by choking on dog poop Helen stuffed in his throat (Wtf). Fortunately for Helen, he cleaned up the body very well.

Ticci Toby
"AND IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE YOU WILL REGRET IT, GOT IT?! I WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY, RIPPING OUT YOUR GUTS ONE BY ONE..." You facepalmed, hearing Toby yelling at your bully. He had insisted he would handle it maturely. Yeeeeaaaah...no.

Hope chu guys enjoyed!