Laughing Jack

When You Meet
You had been going to the abandoned carnival for quite some time now. It gave you some quiet time to hang out by yourself. Lately, though, you felt like you were being watched. You sat down, but screamed when a monochrome clown appeared in front of you. "Hey k-" You cut him off by beating him with an umbrella you had brought with you. "WHAT THE NUTCRACKING FLUFF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU BUTTHEAD FLUFFING CLOWN?!!" He yelped. "OOWWWWWWW STAHP- Wait... 'Butthead fluffing clown'?" You huffed. "SHUSH, MORTAL." He laughed. "I'm not mortal, Y/N-OWWWWWW!" You had resumed beating him with the umbrella. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!!" "STOP ABUSING ME AND I'LL SAY!" You stopped and he took the opportunity to run away. You stopped and looked at your hands. "What just happened...?"

When You Hang Out
After he appeared in your home and you beat him mercilessly with an umbrella, you learned his name was Laughing Jack, or LJ. In a few weeks time, you were close friends, and would often have candy marathons where you would stuff your faces with candy. "Hey Y/N?" He asked, popping a candy in his mouth. "Yeah?" "You do know I'm a killer, right?" You groaned. "You look exactly like a killer clown. I guessed it on the first day." "Oh...hahaha!" You felt a strange tingle when he laughed...D'you like him...?

When He Asks You Out
LJ was really nervous today, shuffling around. You did the only logical thing- you whipped out your umbrella. "LJ, tell me what's happening with you or its umbrella time..." He screamed and ran. "I ONLY LOVE YOU- Wait...shit." You dropped the umbrella and tackle hugged him, then kissed him."YAY I DO TOO!" You spent the rest of the day cuddling and eating candy.

First Kiss
Already happened!

Meeting Me/ When you meets a friend of his
LJ was excited to introduce a friend. You were nervous because you knew what his friends were. The doorbell suddenly rang. "Oooooooohhh, she's here!" LJ opened the door and I stepped in, then waved at you. "Hey Y/N. You're the one LJ rants about?" I giggled at the embarrassed expressions on your and LJ's faces. "ANGEL-" I cut him off by stuffing a candy in his mouth. "Be quiet for once. Anyway, it's really good to meet you, Y/N!" We spent the rest of the day chatting while LJ kept complaining.

When He's Jelly
LJ was beating the fluff out of a cashier who had tried to kiss you. You just stood there with a bucket of popcorn watching.

When You're Jelly
You were observing a slut flirt with LJ calmly. Then you grabbed his candy and stuffed it down her throat aggressively. LJ watched, both scared and impressed. "This is why you don't make women mad.." He muttered.

His Weird Fear
LJ, the serial killer, was afraid of...caterpillars. Yes. Caterpillars. "GET IT OFF MEEEE!" He ran in circles, trying to get the little bug off him. You followed, trying to swat it off. It got very interesting when he ran outside without his shirt because he had taken it off to escape "the horrible beast."

Favourite Food
TAKE A WILD GUESS

When He Catches You Singing
(Song- Alice of Human Sacrifice)
You were singing to your favorite song, enjoying your alone time.
"The first Alice walked into the woods of wonderland,
Bravely with a fearsome sword held tightly in her hand,
Slicing down whatever lay in her unyielding wrath,
Leaving chaos in her wake by a red bloody path.
Then Alice strayed too far, lost within the woods,
Giving in to all her sins, locking her away for-"
At this point, you noticed LJ recording you.
"..."
"..."
"Bye!"
He ran off and you groaned.

When He Cheats
You had walked out into the street to see LJ and a bitch kissing. Right. In. Front. Of. Your. House. You ran up, slapped LJ, and pushed the girl over. "Bye, cheater." You glared and ran back inside. Only then did you burst into tears...

When You Cut And He Catches You
You had become pale and sickly, not eating much, cutting. He didn't notice until he showed up one day and saw the marks. "Y/N, MY LITTLE CANDY! I'M SO SORRY! DON'T HURT YOURSELF BECAUSE OF ME! I'M NOT WORTH IT! PLEASE FORG-" You cut him off with a kiss. "I forgive you."

When He's Drunk
LJ thought he was Miley Cyrus and reenacted Wrecking Ball. You locked yourself in your room and searched up kittens on Google Images to erase the traumatizing event from your head.

When He Wants Cuddles
LJ came home late from a killing spree, and saw you on the couch asleep. He smiled and snuggled up next to you, falling asleep. You woke up, smiled briefly, and curled up, falling asleep in his arms.

When Your Ex Wants You Back
You had been getting messages from your ex, E/N. He kept pestering you, and Jack found out. So he killed him. Yay.
When He Does Something Stupid
"Jack, it's not safe!" Jack was trying to climb on the roof to grab a kite. "Nonsense Y/N- AHHHHHHHH!" He fell into your rose bush. You face palmed and helped him get the rose thorns out of him.

Fourth Of July
Jack was setting off mini fireworks. You loved it, kissing him. "I love it, thanks babe." He blushed. "No prob~"

When Fangirls Attack
Jack was running. From fangirls. You watched. With popcorn. Calmly. Fangirl kissed Jack. You choked her to death. With popcorn.

When You're On Your...Monthly
You were a groaning mess, so Jack cuddled with you the whole day! Dawwww!

When He Meets A Family Member
Jack was being chased by your four year old sister. Who was trying to pull his nose off. It ended with you pulling her off and Jack watching her distrustfully for the rest of the night.

When You Get Bullied
Well...Jack kinda followed you around for a day...and when he saw you being called names, he flipped and went on a massacre. Afterwards, you hugged him and said thank you.

WHEW! My hands hurt so bad!