When He Gets You Flowers!

Decided to do this cause my...u-um...boyfriend got me beautiful flowers...yes, I'm somehow in a relationship (≧≦)

Jeff the Killer
Jeff was acting weird, but you shrugged it off, going to bed. When you woke up, Jeff thrust a bouquet of blood red roses in your face. "I'm not good at this, so...um...here." You beamed at him and giggled. "Thanks."

BEN Drowned
BEN didn't know what to do, so he bought you an entire box full of flowers. "Here, Y/N. I'm not very good at-" you cut him off with a hug. "Love ya." He smiled. "Love ya too."

Eyeless Jack
Jack...well, you gotta give him credit for trying to make a kidney into a flower, right...? You sighed, cuddling into the kidney eater's chest. He's a maniac...but he's my maniac. You smiled, Jack snoring contentedly.

Hoodie
Hoodie just bought you a huge bouquet of roses. "I love you so much, thank you!" You beamed at him joyfully. "N-No problem Y/N, I l-love you t-too." He smiled under his mask.

Masky
Masky had bought you some daisies and planted them around your house. When you got home, you kissed him and said, "Thank you."

Lost Silver
Well, he bought you a huge flower pot full of lilies and hydrangea. "For you, Y-Y/N..." He looked down nervously. You engulfed him in cuddles.

Ticci Toby
Um...he killed the flower shop owner and gave you everything inside. After you finished puking, you thanked him.

Laughing Jack
Jack just bought you a bunch of flower shaped candies. "Thanks, Jackie!" He smiled at the nickname and curled up with you.