When You're Jelly

Jeff the Killer

Jeff had taken you on a killing spree with him. Oddly enough, you enjoyed it. You both climbed through a window into a girl's bedroom, and you grimaced. The girl looked like the typical popular girl- tank top, short shorts. You almost gagged, and Jeff smirked, pulling out his knife. The girl woke up, and screamed and tackled Jeff. "Ohmygod, it's Jeffyboo! Have my babies!" You trembled in anger and took out a pocketknife you kept in your pocket. You pulled the girl off and stabbed her repeatedly in the neck. "HE IS MINE, YOU CRAZED RABID FANGIRL!" You screamed. When you were through, Jeff hugged you and smirked. "Didn't know you could be so jealous, babe." "I wasn't." "You so were." "Shut up, Jeff!"

BEN Drowned

You were on a local server, when a girl joined. You looked at her profile picture and gagged to yourself. She was a girl at your school who enjoyed picking on you. As soon as she got on, however, she instantly started flirting with BEN, who ignored her. BEN got up to get some food, and you took your chance and typed with BEN's character. "Listen bitch, you have a boyfriend already. Stop flirting with mine, got it? He is SO hearing about this." You sighed, screenshotting just as BEN walked in. He read the message and laughed. You blushed and punched his arm.

Eyeless Jack

You and Jack had been at the mall. He was in his human form so nobody would recognize him. You excused yourself to go to the bathroom. When you came back, you were NOT happy to see a girl latched on to Jack, who was scowling and trying to shake her off. You walked over calmly and slapped the girl. She ran off, crying. You sighed, glaring. Jack grinned, hugging you. You both enjoyed the rest of the day.

Hoodie

Hoodie and you had been at the park on a date. You were having a great time, when a girl suddenly shoved you off the swing Hoodie was pushing you on. You fell to the ground hard, but managed to hold in a whimper. You recognized the girl as one of your bullies. She smirked and batted her eyelashes at Hoodie. "Why not go out with me instead of this idiot?" You could literally feel the anger radiating off Hoodie. The girl apparently could too, because she gulped and laughed nervously. "Get out." You stared at Hoodie, who hadn't even stuttered. The girl ran away. He helped you up. "S-sorry." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's okay."

Masky

Masky had taken you to the local cheesecake shop again. You had both decided what to order when the waitress came up. "Hi! What can I get you?" She batted her eyelashes at Masky, who silently groaned. "The strawberry cheesecake." She giggled fakely. "Of course! And for you?" You silently groaned, hearing her tone. "Same as my boyfriend." She gulped, hearing the iciness of your voice, nodded, and quickly walked off. Masky laughed. "Jealous, are we?" "No..."

Lost Silver

Silver had taken you into Pokemon again because you had liked it last time, other than the trainer flirting with you. Only this time, a girl had been following you guys around for a while, chatting to Silver, giggling and flirting. Silver was reaching the end of his patience, but you beat him to it. You commanded your [Favorite Pokemon] to use [Move] on the girl. She screamed and ran off. Silver smiled at you gratefully. "T-Thank y-you." You grinned. "No problem."