When He's Jelly

Jeff the Killer
You two had gone out for ice cream. After thinking about what you wanted, you went up to order. The vendor's eyes flickered up and down your body, making you feel uncomfortable. You glanced at Jeff nervously and saw him glaring daggers at the vendor. When you two got the ice cream, you peeled a piece of paper off the ice cream. You read a number off of it and looked at the vendor, who winked. Jeff snapped and walked up to the vendor. He pulled out the knife and screamed, "GO. TO. DAMN. SLEEP." and repeatedly stabbed the vendor. You quickly grabbed Jeff and ran.

BEN Drowned
BEN and you had been playing games online for the past hour. You both joined a server, and guys instantly started hitting on you. You ignored them, but one guy kept sending awkward and disgusting messages. Finally, they got so perverted that BEN jumped into the TV. After a short period of silence, you saw the guy talk in chat. "I'm dead." You rolled your eyes at BEN, who had just come out of the TV. "Jealous much?" BEN slowly shook his head. "No..."

Eyeless Jack
Jack and you had been sitting at a park for a while. You both enjoyed sitting on the blanket, in each other's presences. Jack said he needed to go to the bathroom and excused himself. You sat for a minute before some guy sat down next to you. "Hey, babe." You gave him a weird look and scooted away. He grabbed your wrist harshly and you yelped. "Cmon, don't be that way-" The guy stopped as a scalpel was stuck into his back. Jack growled, pulling you to him. You smiled up at him, still wrapped in his arms. "Jealous much?" "N-No."

Hoodie
You had been at school dealing with the usual- insults, locker slamming, books kicked everywhere, and ignoring the creep who tried to seduce you at every chance he got. You were walking to the lunchroom when he blocked your path. "Hey baby. Wanna go out some time?" You shook your head, and suppressed a scream when he slammed you into a locker. "I wasn't done t-" A rock smashed into his head before he could finish. Hoodie stood there, repeatedly hitting the creep. "She is mine, not yours, you filthy creepy scumbag! What part of no do you not understand?!" You watched, surprised that he didn't stutter. He seemed to notice you for the first time and hid his face. "I'm s-sorry Y/N-" You cut him off by gently kissing him, brushing your lips against his after slightly raising his mask. When you pulled away, you both smiled and blushed. "You don't have to be sorry for anything, Hoodie..."

Masky
You and Masky were at a local cheesecake shop. You were both eating happily until a boy literally came and pushed Masky out of the way. Uh oh. You thought. "Hey babe. Why not ditch the freak and come with me?" The boy smirked, then suddenly went pale as a knife tip went through his chest. "She's. With. Me. You. Asshole." Masky growled, taking your hand and pulling you out of the shop with him.

Lost Silver
You didn't really think that Silver could get jealous. You were so wrong. Silver had taken you into Pokemon, and a trainer had come up to you and started flirting. Silver and you tried to ignore it, but Silver was getting pissed. Finally, he snapped and made his Pokemon attack the trainer, sending him away. You smiled softly at him. "Jealous?" Silver hesitated, then nodded a bit. "Y-yeah..." You giggled and hugged him, making him blush.