Ticci Toby

Meeting
You leaned against the alley wall, sobbing quietly. Your ex had cheated on you, and when you found out, called you a bitchy whore. Suddenly, a boy jumped in front of you. He had a mouthguard, orange goggles, and two bloody hatchets. You were surprised, but did nothing. "Y-you aren't s-scared of m-e?" The boy asked, cracking his neck. You shook your head, sniffing. "Cool! I'll s-see y-you around Y-Y/N!" He ran off. "How did he know my name...?"

Hanging Out
You and Toby were now best friends. He had crashed through your window when you were making breakfast, scaring the living fluff out of you. After he discovered that you could make excellent waffles and pancakes, he visited pretty much every day. You loved it, and didn't mind when he occasionally set off the fire alarm cooking.

He Asks You Out
You noticed that Toby was very quiet today. "H-Hey Y/-N?" Toby's voice jolted you out of your thoughts. "Yeah Toby?" He ticked. "I'm g-going to *Tic* make a s-special p-pancake for you, s-so shoo!" He ushered you into the living room while you giggled. "Okay Toby. Try not to burn anything down this time." He nodded excitedly and raced into the kitchen. Five minutes later, he presented a charred pancake with the words "Go Out With Me?" You laughed and hugged him, chanting "Yes!"

First Kiss
You were enjoying watching TV, when you decided to ask something. "Toby, why do you keep your mouthguard on around me? You don't have to, Y'know." Toby thought, then nodded. "Y-you're right Y-Y/N." He took off the mouthguard, then pressed his chapped lips to yours. You turned bright pink, but kissed back. When you pulled away, you both grinned like little kids.

When You Meet Me/When You Meet His Friend
Toby had introduced you to me. Now we were all bouncing off the walls from a sugar high. Good going, Toby.

When He's Jelly
You had invited your gay friend F/N over. Toby didn't know he was gay, so when F/N hugged you before he left, Toby flipped out and rushed at him with a hatchet. "Toby, this is my gay friend!" You yelled. "O-Oh..." Toby mumbled sheepishly. Your friend just laughed and left. "I ship it!" He yelled over his shoulder, making you both turn red.

When You're Jelly
Toby was watching amusedly as you beat the stuffing out of a girl who had tried to kiss him. When you were done, he hugged you. "Don't w-worry, I w-would never l-leave you f-for h-her." You smiled in relief and kissed his cheek.

His Weird Fear
Toby was actually scared of bees. He was allergic to the stings. Therefore, when it was spring, you had to watch Toby run around screaming his head off.

His Favorite Food
He. Loves. Waffles.

When He Catches You Singing
You were singing and dancing like a boss to your favorite song. (NOT my favorite, but whatever e.e)
"We are never ever ever, getting back together,
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me,
But we~are never ever getting-"
Toby finished the last phrase, scaring the fluff out of you again. "Back together!" "TOBY!"

When He Cheats
You were walking home, then happened to glance into an alley. You stopped cold. There was Toby. Toby kissing the girl you were jealous of before. Your eyes filled with hot tears, and you tapped his shoulder. When he turned around, you slapped him. His eyes filled with sadness, and you ran away sobbing.

When You Cut And He Catches You
You were bleeding out slowly, your vision blurring. Suddenly, you felt yourself being shaken. "Y-Y-Y/N NO!" You heard Toby yell, and slowly your vision cleared. Toby was sobbing while bandaging your cuts. He noticed you watching him with broken eyes and glomped you. "Please Y-Y/N I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry!" You heard him twitch even more and started sobbing. "I'm sorry Toby...I'm so sor-"
"IT'S N-NOT Y-YOUR FAULT! Y/N PLEASE T-TAKE M-" You shushed him with a kiss. "It's okay." He hugged you tightly, then disinfected the wound. You spent the rest of the day cuddling with a very happy and relieved Toby.

When He's Drunk
Toby put on fairy wings, a tiara, and a wand and thought he was a fairy. You were not happy when he destroyed half your garden looking for fairies.

When He Wants Cuddles
You were grumbling and replanting your garden when Toby wrapped his arms around your waist. "S-sorry Y/N..." You smiled and leaned against him. "It's okay. " You guys stayed that way for the rest of the afternoon. (≧∇≦)

When Your Ex Wants You Back
You were watching a movie with Toby when there was a knock. You opened it to find a very hungover E/N. "Y/N, I'm sorry, take me back." He said. Now, you heard he had cheated on the girl he cheated on you on. Really. Who does that? You slammed the door on his face. Literally. He howled in pain and ran off. You and Toby laughed. Then you laughed harder when he tripped on the curb.