When Fangirls Attack

Jeff the Killer
Already happened (^_−)−☆

BEN Drowned
BEN decided to troll a girl on CleverBot. When she started getting the strange messages, she squealed so loudly BEN's ears bled. "OOOOOOOOHH, IT'S BENNY! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" BEN groaned and typed, "No, bitch." And smiled as she started bawling.

Eyeless Jack
Jack was trying to get away from a fangirl. You watched as he turned to you with a pleading look. You mentally groaned and pointed to Jeff, who so happened to be there. "HEY, ISN'T THAT JEFF THE KILLER?!" The fangirls stopped and turned to look. Jeff turned paler then he was before and bolted. You and Jack almost died laughing.

Hoodie
A girl was trying to take selfies with Hoodie while you two were on a date. It was getting quite irritating, so Hoodie hit her in the head with a nearby rock and you two bolted.

Masky
He kills fangirls before they even touch him. He thinks they carry deadly diseases.

Lost Silver
You and Silver were at GameStop when the cashier went wild. "SILVER! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! HAVE MY-" She was cut off when you slapped her across the face and dragged Silver out before his ears ruptured from the girl's shrill voice.

Bloody Painter
A young girl would not let go of Helen no matter what. Helen put up with it until you showed up and she called you every name in the book. Then Helen murdered her.

Ticci Toby
Toby had been running from fangirls for the past hour. He slammed the door when he got to your house and locked all the windows. "What's wrong?" You looked up from your book. Toby collapsed onto the couch, shivering with fear. "Fangirls."