(New) Zalgo

When You Meet
He didn't understand what was so special about this mortal girl. She had such a...innocent soul, so easy to shatter...and yet, she entranced him. The way her long/short H/C hair moved in the wind, the tinkling laugh she had, the innocence in her heart. So incomprehensible for the demon. He decided to appear in front of you one day. You were sitting on your couch with your cat, petting it, when a dark mass appeared in your room. You screamed and clutched C/N (Cat's name) to your chest. The mass took shape of a boy around 19. But...he was completely shrouded in darkness. His most distinct feature was his blazing red eyes. You could see evil things in those eyes. And yet, you also saw...fascination? The boy spoke in a demonic voice. "I am Zalgo. We will meet again, mortal one." He disappeared. You sat there, shaking from shock and fear.

When You Hang Out
Zalgo had come by a few times now, and you had to admit that he wasn't as bad as you thought initially. He was very confident and proud, but he always respected you. Not once did he ever seem threatening to you after that first encounter. You loved every moment with him.

When He Asks You Out
You sat on your bed, cross-legged, waiting for Zalgo to arrive. A smile swept across your face as darkness swirled into your room through the open window and materialized into Zalgo. "Hello, Zalgo." You said, smiling at him. "Greetings, Y/N." He said quietly. "Is...something wrong?" He jolted up. "No, no... I was wondering something though, Y/N." You tilted your head. Please don't tell me I need to photoshop Slenderman into a bikini for blackmail again... "Yes?" He shifted. "Would you like to be...a demon's..." He mumbled a bit. "...girlfriend?" Your eyes widened as you nodded, beaming.

First Kiss
Zalgo had taken you to the park. Even though he hated all the nice vibes it gave him. As you leaned against him on the bench, he watched another couple kiss. Being the curious demon, he decided to try too. "Y/N." "Hm?" When you looked over, cold lips pressed to yours for a moment. You kissed back immediately, knowing exactly who it was. He pulled away. "Was that an okay kiss?" You giggled. "Yes."

Meeting me
You had heard of me a couple of times through Zalgo, but you never planned to meet me. However, when you woke up to me staring at you while you slept, the meeting happened, and we became fast friends.

When He's Jelly
Zalgo growled at the local school (ahem) fuckboy, who stood there in your doorway with chocolates.
"Go out with me, Y/N?"
Now, you didn't want to because of his terrible reputation and you loved Zalgo. "I'm sorry, no." You rejected him. He slammed your door open, angry.
"No girl ever rejects me, Y/N."
Zalgo slammed the door open and literally shredded the boy. His claws appeared, sinking into the boy's chest and pulling his heart out. You sighed, rubbing your forehead with a small smile. "Thank you, Zalgo..."

When You're Jelly
You two had gone out to the movies. "Want popcorn?" You offered Zalgo. He shrugged. You took that as a yes and skipped off towards the concession stands to buy popcorn and a soda for yourself. When you came back, some skank was practically sitting on Zalgo, who gave you a look that said Please save me from this monstrosity. You growled at the girl, steam practically shooting out of your head. The girl ran off when you crushed the soda can in your hand.

His Weird Fear
For some strange reason, the Lord of Darkness had an extreme disliking for caterpillars. "Don't come near me, Y/N." He warned, backing away slowly as you let the cute little fluff crawl over your finger. "It's so cute though!" You objected. "No. Stahp." He objected. You sighed and freed it into a bush.

His Favorite Food
HUMAN FLESH OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

Not funny?
Fine then, party pooper.

When He Catches You Singing
(Don't judge me I'm extremely into Legends of the Frost)
You looked up the lyrics to the song, and began to sing.
"Tales, that will never be lost.
Kept in the legends of the frost.
Tales, that will never be lost,
Kept in the legends of the frost.
Ooh-"
You had just started into the chorus when Zalgo flicked your cheek. "Keep going." Unfortunately, he had ruined the vibe and you refused.