When He Comes To School With You

Jeff the Killer
You sighed, leaning against your desk. "Another boring day..." You mumbled. Suddenly, the door slammed open. Guess who waltzed in?

Your teacher. (Muhaha tricked you)
You sighed and turned to the window to recover from the mini heart attack only to have a giant heart attack when you saw Jeff pressed against the window, face and all.

BEN Drowned
Well, BEN wanted to see what your school was like. "Lemme in your phone!" He squealed in a manly voice. "No! Mine! Stay home! Go eat Doritos! Or Oreos!" You squealed back. He walked away, head low. You groaned and went to school. In the computer lab, where you were typing an essay, the words began glitching. Oh dear god no pls BEN. You implored your boyfriend silently. Sadly, your message didn't reach him, and your speakers blasted out, "HAI Y/N-SENPAI!"

Eyeless Jack
Jack was being a curious person. Too curious. "What do your school lunches taste like, Y/N?" You answered without thinking.
"Kidneys."
You could've sworn you saw sunshine and rainbows glitter inside Jack's eye sockets. "I'm coming with you." And he danced off to your school, dragging a struggling you behind him.

Hoodie
"Um...Y/N?" Hoodie watched you stress out over homework from your bed. "You can just not do it..." You smiled at him for a second. "Can't. Mr/Ms T/N (teacher's name) will kill me. They're really strict." You turned back to homework. "I'll come with you then." You almost choked. "N-No, Hoodie, it's fine." Unfortunately, it wasn't fine to him, and that was how your teacher ended up dead in a ditch.

Masky
Masky had been wanting to come with you to school. So he did the most logical thing any kind and loving boyfriend would do. He took all your books out of your large roller backpack and packed himself in.
"Why...is this...so heavy?" You grunted, dragging a Maskpack to school. You fainted when a wild Masky appeared.

Lost Silver
"Silver, pleeeeeeaaaase?" You begged. You were afraid of presenting a project and you wanted Silver (in the GameBoy) there for support. He sighed. "F-fine." And that was how a begrudged Silver was taking a nap while you presented. Sneaky sneaky.

Bloody Painter
He already goes to your school. Except, this time, he wanted to stay home. "Tell the teacher I'm not here." Helen groaned, looking like a pancake on your bed. You sighed, looking at him from your desk. "I'm not going if you aren't." Helen poked his head up and grinned. "Mission success." He mumbled to himself.

Ticci Toby
Toby wanted to go to your school because he had heard of their breakfast including waffles. "They're soggy..." You warned him. "I don't c-c-care!" He ran out the door and onto the road, causing 4 car accidents.

Bonus: Zalgo
(He's the next addition)
"What is this strange 'school'?" Zalgo looked around, scowling, in his human form. "You go here to learn things." You smiled at him softly. "Hmph." He scoffed. But secretly, he smiled too.