When He Cheats ;~;

Jeff the Killer

You had told Jeff you were getting home later, but your boss told you that you could leave earlier, since someone else was cleaning up. You skipped home, happy. You opened the door, then stopped as you saw Jeff with some random chick on his lap. He turned and saw you. "Oh shit, Y/N-" You glared at him. "Save it. Have fun with your new girlfriend. And get the hell out of my house." He hung his head and trudged out with the girl.

BEN Drowned

You were happy, remembering that it was Christmas season and wanted to get BEN his Christmas present. You walked into GameStop, then stopped in your tracks as you saw BEN kiss a girl on the lips. You felt your eyes well up with tears, and BEN finally noticed you, his red orbs widening. "Y/N, I can explain!" You shook your head furiously and ran off, sobbing.

Eyeless Jack

It seemed like a normal afternoon when Jack came to visit. You smiled, then froze as you saw lipstick on his mask. Lipstick. "Jack..." He looked in the mirror and flinched. "Babe, sorry, I-" You pushed him out, then flopped onto your bed, sobbing uncontrollably.

Hoodie

You were going out to get Hoodie a birthday present. You smiled as you paid for it, then stopped as you saw Hoodie with his back to you, kissing a girl. They pulled away. "What about your girlfriend?" The girl asked. "We're nothing s-serious." He replied. You felt your heart freeze and shatter. You walked up behind him and touched his shoulder. "Y-Y/N! I'm sorry! I can expl-" You cut him off. "I'm sorry I interrupted you and your girlfriend. I guess that's your birthday present instead." You turned away, walking, then running back to your home, slamming the door and sitting in the middle of the floor, crying.

Masky

You and your best friend were going out to buy clothing. You looked in the restaurant across the mall and your eyes widened, then filled with tears. F/N followed your gaze. Masky was there, kissing a girl. F/N knew you were dating him. She growled, stalking over to them and slapping him hard across the face. He pulled away. "Ow! What the hell-Y/N!!!" You shook your head, tears trickling down your cheeks, and ran off, F/N glaring at Masky. "See what you've done?!" She yelled, then ran after you.

Lost Silver

Silver had left his phone in your room. You would have left it, but you saw a text message pop up. You read it, and your eyes widened.

"I can't wait to see you again, babe! Your girlfriend is sooo stupid, lol!" Your eyes filled with betrayal and tears, and you texted back. "She knows now, bitch. And you can have him." When Silver came back, you shoved the phone into his hands and pushed him into the DS. When he was gone, you sat down, crying. He read the text message, and he began to cry too.