When Your Ex Wants You Back (−_−;)

Jeff the Killer
You were walking down the street with Jeff when your ex walked in front of you. "Um, E/N (Ex's name), can you move?" You glared at him. "No can do Y/N. I came to take you back. And why are you dating him?" He looked at Jeff, smirking. You glared, then slammed him into a nearby shop window, breaking the glass in the process. Then you grabbed a stunned and happy Jeff and ran.

BEN Drowned
You were playing video games with BEN when the phone rang. You paused and picked it up. "Hey babe." You groaned, hearing your ex's name. "Fuck off, E/N." "Aww, don't be like that Y/N! Take me back! I dumped the girl I cheated on you with!" You rolled your eyes, forgetting it was on speaker. BEN picked up the other line. "Hey asshole. She doesn't deserve trash like you. Kindly fuck off. Bye." The phone went dead. You laughed, going back to your room where BEN waited anxiously and kissed him. "Thanks."

Eyeless Jack
Your ex had been stalking you for a month now, but you hadn't noticed. One day, you took a walk in the woods, and was pinned against a tree. Once you recovered from shock, you screamed in fury. "E/N, WHAT THE HELL?! I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU!" E/N looked very tired and drunk. "AwwY/N...dateme agaiiiiiin..." He slurred. Then blood dribbled out of his mouth and he fell. You beamed at Jack, who was kicking the body.

Hoodie
You were snuggling with Hoodie on the couch when the doorbell rang. You both got up to answer it. Your ex (surprise, surprise.) was standing there. "Hey sweetheart. Take me back and dump this weirdo." He smirked, confident. He was surprised when he received a kick to the balls, then a slap. Then you pushed him out of your yard. Hoodie clapped from the door, grinning under his mask, relieved that you didn't dump him for your ex.

Masky
Masky had seen your ex stalking you. Masky was not happy. Masky killed ex brutally. You was happy. The end.
(Sorry I had to XD)

Lost Silver
You walked with Silver at GameStop, then someone suddenly pushed Silver out of the way. You gasped, and helped him up, then glared at your ex, who was smirking. "Oh come on! You really like this freak of nature? I'm much bette-" You cut him off by knocking his front teeth out, then helping Silver up and running.