{Special} Fourth of July

A/N Okay, sorry this is late. Writers block.

Jeff the Killer
Jeff was running around the house while you screamed bloody murder. Reason? He had a sparkler. In your house. Lit. Sparks everywhere. Yeeeeeaaaaahh... It took a while to explain to the firemen.

BEN Drowned
BEN had insisted on staying at home and watching the fireworks on TV. You didn't want to admit it, but you liked it more than seeing it in person. "You were right, BEN." "I always am."

Eyeless Jack
Jack dragged you to the nearby parking lot to set off fireworks. You both enjoyed it until Jack fell on a firework and his butt caught on fire.

Hoodie and Masky
You were on a double date with Hoodie, Masky, and his girlfriend. You had a picnic blanket set up, and you and Hoodie were watching the fireworks in awe, while Masky ate cream cheese bagels and his girlfriend took a video.
A/N I was lazy, I'm sorry...

Lost Silver
Silver didn't want to go out, so you two happily stayed home and cuddled! ❤️

Bloody Painter
"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee Y/N?"
"Helen, I don't wanna see the fireworks! Lemme draw!"
"...There will be pizza and cake."
"When are we leaving?!"

Ticci Toby
Toby and you had enjoyed fireworks till some guy started hitting on you. Toby punched his nose in. Then the guy's girlfriend slapped him and called him every name in the book. Very entertaining.

💥Happy Fourth of July guys!💥