When They Read A Lemon Of Themselves

Jeff the Killer
"Jeff, what's wrong?" You comforted the killer, who was rocking back and forth hugging his knees.
"Y-Y-Y/N...I hate my fans." You snatched his phone and looked at the history. "Jeff the Killer x BEN Drowned Lemon" You choked out, about to start laughing your butt off.

BEN Drowned
"BEN, stop..." You groaned, as the elf grinned deviously. "I'll make them pay yet for calling me short, Y/N!"
"By sending them lemons?!"
"It'll scar them for life!" He argued, as he sent the lemon to Eyeless Jack. You face palmed.
"Good luck keeping your kidneys in, BEN..."

Eyeless Jack
Jack's eye sockets were dripping more goo then usual.
"I'm leaving early, Y/N." He kissed your forehead sweetly. But when he turned away, you heard,
"BEN you motherf*cker, you're a dead elf."

Hoodie
"Hoooodie, whatcha reading?" Hoodie turned the screen away from you. "Y-You're too innocent, Y/N." You pouted, grabbing it. Your eyes practically bugged out of your head. Hoodie x Masky Lemon. It was sent from someone called BENMuhaha.

Masky
"I'll kill that little shit! Let go of me!" You firmly held Masky back as he lunged at the smug BEN, who had snuck into your house to watch Masky's reaction. "Masky...you can't take him by yourself." BEN slowly stopped smirking as you brandished a pan, smiling sweetly.

Lost Silver
You looked at the email before Silver opened it. Lost Silver x Reader Lemon. You choked on your orange juice and deleted the email.
"Y-Y/N, w-why did you d-do that?" Silver protested. You forced a smile. "No reason...please be careful when opening things sent by BEN, though."

Bloody Painter
"So...BEN sent you a lemon?" He nodded. You giggled. "I'm surprised that you aren't crying. From what I've heard from Jeff's girlfriend, he was broken." Helen slowly looked up at you. "I'm crying inside." You stifled a laugh and hugged him comfortingly. "There there...it's just a fanfiction..."

Ticci Toby
Toby had gone nuts. His eyes were practically bleeding as he smashed his phone with the handle of his hatchet. "I...HATE...YOU...BEN...!" You quietly recorded this. "So this is what fanfictions do to you."