Halloween

Yes, I know this is really late QWQ Im sowwy

Jeff the Killer
"Jeff, stop!" You scolded as two children ran away crying. "You're no fun, Y/N..." He rolled his eyes. "All I did was tell them that their family would die." You facepalmed. "You're also wearing nothing but boxers." "I'm sexy!"

BEN Drowned
BEN looked at you, grinning. "Now that's a costume I like!" You had dressed up as Zelda, and you giggled. "Thanks, BEN." He pulled you out the door. "Now let's go scare small children!" He was unaware that all the children had gone home due to a naked serial killer terrorizing them.

Eyeless Jack
"Pleeeease?" You gave Jack your puppy dog face. "No." His raspy voice was stubborn. "I don't like candy. I like kidneys." He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. "No candy. Want cuddles." You sighed and spent Halloween snuggled in Jack's arms.

Hoodie
You and Hoodie both decided not to go trick or treating. "W-Wanna watch The Visitor?" Hoodie asked excitedly. He loved horror. You on the other hand... "No! It's s-scary!" You objected. He pulled you into a hug, your back pressed against his chest, and nuzzled your neck. "P-Pwease?" You sighed, a small smile dotting your face. "All right.."

Masky
Masky was having a grand time- breaking into homes, that is. You waited outside, knowing that he found cheesecake from the excited chewing noises from inside. "Masky...just go break into a bakery!" You groaned. "But this is so much more fun!" Came the yell. You sighed. "All right...bring me a slice though!"

Lost Silver
"What're you supposed to be?" A kind old woman asked. "U-Um...someone f-from P-Pokemon." Silver answered, feeling relieved when the lady smiled and gave him candy before walking back inside. "See? Not so bad!" You beamed, as he sighed, smiling a bit. "I'm j-just glad m-my l-legs didn't d-d-disappear..." He muttered under his breath.

Bloody Painter
Helen refused. "I hate sweets." You groaned. "All right...we'll stay home..." He grinned, knowing he had won, and pulled you into a cuddle.

Ticci Toby
Toby was going crazy.  "GIMME CANDY OR I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!" He screeched at a man, who threw the entire bowl of candy at him before slamming the door. You were too busy laughing to notice that he had stuffed his face with at least ten candies already.

Laughing Jack
"MY CANDY!" You screeched. "No, MINE!" Jack screeched back. You had begun a tug of war on the candy. "JACK, GIMME MY CANDY BEFORE I BRING OUT THE UMBRELLA!" He gulped, forking the pack of Skittles over. You smiled sweetly. "Thank you!" He laughed. "There's my sweet gumdrop." Then you both went pale when you saw a naked serial killer by the name of Jeff at your window.

I'm sorry, highschool has been crazy! My relationship and school has kept me really busy >~< love you pancakes!