I

"All y'all do is come up with weird shit. I'm not even like that for real." You laughed a little watching as the comments from your live roll in. You were pretty well known. Not popular, but a lot of people knew you. Every time you opened TikTok, someone was always using your audios for their videos. You absolutely loved that you had to do nothing but be yourself for people to love you.

You sat back a little, eyeing your best friend, Victoria. She'd always been there for you through everything, so of course she was sitting in front of you scrolling on her phone. She looks up at you, showing you her phone, it was an edit of Letitia Wright. They'd all been circulating since the new Black Panther came out, and of course you liked almost every single one of them. While you looked at the edit, you get a little flustered. The people on your live see this, which causes your comment section to completely blow up. You look back at your phone reading aloud something that catches your eye. "Y/n definitely just seen an edit of Letitia. Oh please." you smile shaking your head. Some knew you'd been liking and interacting with a lot of things Letitia. You couldn't hide it, it was hard. Especially due to something called a digital footprint.

They were right, the audio was from Consideration X Work. Nowadays people associated it with Letitia. You couldn't lie and say it wasn't her, because it was. You take this time to disregard the Letitia comments and focus on the other ones which this was hard because they just kept coming in. "are you going to the Ebony Talks Red Carpet event this Saturday? Yes I am. Which I'm shocked they invited me. A little more on that because I'm seeing a lot of people asking what it is; The Ebony Talks Event is pretty much a bunch of well known black women coming together for a night of recognition. Comedians, singers, actors, some influencers aka me. This is huge and will be airing live on BET on Saturday at 7pm."

You were excited for this event of course. You were absolutely delighted to know that you were associated with such powerful women. Turns out you were bigger than you'd ever expected. Anyway, the comments continue but you're extremely stunned by one thing, Letitia Wright joined your live! Your eyes slightly widen and your mouth slowly opens. You go to your viewers tab and see if you just saw what you thought you just saw but you didn't see her name when you searched for her.

You know for sure you aren't crazy because the comments are literally screaming Letitia's name and really everyone's just on some nonsense. You aren't sure why she left so fast; you can only overthink the fact that it's possible she accidentally joined your live. How? I don't know, and neither do you. "My moms calling me, bye guys!" You hurriedly end the live and throw your phone beside you.

Victoria looks up from her phone, "you okay?" And you shake your head in defeat.

"Damn Letitia joined my live and then left." You we're truly pissed but the more of you was just in shock.

Her eyes widen and she sits her phone down, "are you serious?"

"More than I'll ever be." You get up from your spot in front of the couch and grab yourself a bottle of water. You were so conflicted you left your best friend and your phone in the front room while you went to your room upstairs.

You couldn't deny the fact that you were in love with the woman, you'd been stalking her socials for ages but you couldn't put your finger on why the hell she left your live so fast. While your thoughts consumed you, Victoria walks in and throws your phone at you. "Check your notifications." She doesn't sound ecstatic, a little deadpan but that was her nature.

You don't even look at the phone, "why man?"

"Look at your notifications bro."

You listen to her and pick up your phone which was blowing up. You were being tagged in comments Letitia had made about you in regards to the event you were supposed to be going to in the next few days. People were asking who she was more excited to see and she'd mentioned you first followed by Queen Latifa and Lupita of course. Not only was it that comment, but you were being tagged in edits of you and Letitia. "These mothafuckas are so damn fast bro. Not once have I seen any edits of me and another person. That's actually the least of my concerns. She's EXCITED TO SEE ME." You exclaimed, rising from your bed.

"See, now go like her comment before I relay the message that you like her."

"Get out of my house, NEOW."

Def had to make this because I've only seen one good Letitia book and the others aren't all that good. Expect slow updates, BUT expect it to be absolutely worth it. The narration won't be like this the whole book, I'm just introducing it to you. It will be in first person for the rest of the book. Please, have some decorum while commenting on this book, she may see it😍 I do have high hopes of course. I'm not crazy. Bye :)