XI

The screaming in the comments just kept a going causing me and Letitia to laugh. It was funny because everyone was just saying anything and knowing fans, they be saying ANYTHING.

I laugh before reading a comment, "YALL y/n GOT TO FEEL THE VIBRANIUM STRAP. Now..... it be y'all that be getting in trouble with Lupita."

Not everyone caught what I'd just read which causes everyone to erupt in laughter. I just couldn't stop laughing.

Letitia speaks this time as she catches her breath, "you guys need to behave, oh my goodness." Her little British accent was just as sweet as could be. Truly loved the way she spoke.

"Not only that, wouldn't that hurt?" Dominique asks which seems very genuine.

"No because you know people use glass-" I cut Victoria off because I just knew she was going to say something absolutely off the wall.

"Enough PLEASE."

"No because I'm just saying-"

"Victoria, Lord have mercy on you."

She finally stops talking. Now she wasn't the one to just speak out like that, she's the more innocent person of the group. Why that almost came out her mouth? I have no clue.

Letitia takes the time to read one now, "while y'all are mad, we still have to consider that Letitia is for the GIRLS🥳" she laughs first then points at me, "for this one."

Oop, aw shucks. I don't even say anything I just nod. As the fuck LETITIA SHOULD. She knew what type of time I was on. We're pretty much laughing and reading comments until we all collectively go quiet.

Kehlani joined the live.

As soon as people started realizing she was in here, they just started getting messy. I couldn't even read any of them, none of us could because boy oh boy were they doing her in.

There was one comment I got fixated on, still mad she was dancing on Letitia and had a girlfriend at the same time.

Oh you've got to be kidding me. I couldn't really be mad at Letitia anymore because were dating now but K knew better than that... I don't think too much of it before I check to see if she's still on the live and she's not. "Oh please." Dominique sighs out, sitting back in the chair.

"Don't even say anything else, I don't have the energy for it." I say and I also lean back. Tish takes the time to lean forward and place her right hand on my neck. She just sits it there and it was kinda calming. I figured she knew I was getting irritated.

I didn't really feel like being live anymore, "Y'all my moms calling me again, see you all later!"

We all wave and then I get off. Yeah I peeped it was the second time I'd done that but I literally couldn't hide my emotions. It wasn't hat big of a deal, but for me, I overthink. Hell we all do.

"So... y/n how we feeling?" Dominique asks, sitting on the edge of the couch, intertwining her hands together.

I'm quiet for a second, "I just think it's funny-"

"Oh BOY" Victoria and Dominique cut me off throwing their arms in the air. Letitia is quiet, just rubbing my neck, what a weirdo but MY weirdo.

"What? You asked me, so I'm telling you. I think it's weird that she was all up on Tish the whole night but had a girlfriend. Don't matter no more, I know where I'm at." I lean my head back into Letitia's lap and I look up at her. She leans down to kiss me.

Victoria who's sitting next to me turns to me completely, "let's talk about y'all. How did you guys get here?"

I stay quiet and I let Tish talk.

"You both know majority of everything. Started with stalking, meeting-"

"Wait a damn minute. Not stalking." I turn to Letitia.

"We both admitted to each other that we'd both been stalking each other way before we had even met."

Dominique laughs, "Damn not the stalking."

I even start laughing because gah damn the whole business was OUT there.

"Yes stalking. We talked about each other in interviews, met at the event and from there I just knew we'd click as a couple."

I raise my hand, " that was before she was taking ass like a champ."

"I thought we were going to stop talking about that."

"I'm just being honest. But continue, my love."

She shakes her head with a smile on her face. I really did like her, and I kept bringing it up because it was funny now. Not K throwing her ass but having a girlfriend she wasn't doing it on. I was definitely pissed about that but I couldn't be mad and Tish anymore like I've already stated. Truly entering the cupcake phase because I'm in love fr.

"I thought I'd lost her after that night but I didn't. There was a lot of bumps in the road, even now but we're getting better at the whole relationship thing. I'm in love with her."

"In LOVE?" Me, Victoria, and Dominique say in unison.

I get up from the floor, sitting sideways on Letitia's lap again. We know where this got us last time but I try my hardest not to get the slightest turned on. Tish nods, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I then wrap my arms around her neck, "awww you're in love with me already."

"Already."

"Do y'all call each other mommy?" Dominique asks.

Tish and I snap our head to the girl, very taken back because who tf😭

I speak first, "ma'am, where's your decorum?"

"Left me a long time ago but y'all are very cute. I hope you both last a lifetime."

"Aw, bless you." Letitia nods her head in the direction of Dominique.

I was getting sleepy, very sleepy. I'd had a king day between the drinking, Tish popping up at my house, more drinking, clubbing, more drinking, and doing the live, I was downright exhausted. "I'm going to bed. Vic and Dominique, I don't care where you sleep and I don't care what you do. Clean up after yourselves is all I ask." I got off of Letitia and she then also gets up but keeps her hand in mine.

The two nod, heading to the guest rooms on the first level. I don't say anything else, guiding Tish to my bedroom once again. We both get into my bed, and quickly her arms are wrapped around me.

"You're my favorite person." Letitia says, kissing my shoulder.

"You're so cheesy- I love it."

HI. It's been a while. I've finished planning the book and it's coming to an end soon. I just want to thank you all for bringing this book alive and making me and other laugh. You all are an amazing group of people and I hope you all can find some hobbies that make you happy. Especially talking to a select few people who have told me they want to get back into writing because of me; please do whatever makes you happy. I'm here to feed you all a fantasy we all wished we really lived in and that's what's so special. If you want to start writing do it, it makes me happy especially when I know what I'm doing. No this isn't the end of the book, BUT it's getting close. Let me know if you're enjoying the book so far. I love you all and stay fruitcakes 💕🏳️‍🌈