XVI

I was absolutely spent and so was Tish, but the night was indeed still young. Around 9pm. We were supposed to be staying in for the night but I had other plans.

Now to give a little explanation, that bag was filled with nice not so little gadgets. Not only that, but she did exactly what she said she was going to do; putting me in all sorts of positions, denying orgasms, and all around just being rough. That carried on for hours upon hours. I was sore and very tired but still wanted to carry out the things I wanted us to do.

I shift a little, "Babe."

Letitia seems to be sleeping but I'd hoped to the man above she wasn't.

Turning her head to me, Tish yawns before speaking, "yes?"

"You sleepin?"

"Getting there."

I slowly get to sit up, "don't. Get ready, we're going somewhere."

She sighs, clearly tired. I can absolutely tell which softens my expression, also wanting to lay down and go back to sleep. "What the hell? You're not tired yet?" She lifts her head in disbelief, she looks bewildered.

I think for a little bit, "I am but I had something for us to do."

"Can it wait until tomorrow night?"

I groan, "no it can't. I've already made the reservations."

"Well, cancel them" she turns over, tugging on the black duvet.

"Letitia come onnnnn."

She sits up completely, "you owe me head." Then she stands up, walking over to her luggage."

"I already gave you some."

Letitia looks back at me, "Don't care, you'll do it again."

I purse my lips together, not saying another word. She was right, I would in fact do it again. I take the time to stand and walk over my my luggage, pulling out a black dress with cut outs in the chest and hip area, similar to the one Maddy wore in season two of Euphoria.

What she pulled out was a black suit, adorned in rhinestones with some cutouts in the back. We were actually eating with our outfits, truly stepping on and snapping necks. Anyways, we take the time to shower then get dressed. Of course, Letitia ain't leaving without them grills nor the black sunnies😎

"May I ask where we're going?" Letitia asks as we get into the large black car. No I didn't want her to know, it was a surprise. (Author here: I actually didn't know what I was going to have them do lol. Whatever comes next came completely off the top of my head. Enjoy!!!)

I follow after her, closing the door and putting on my seatbelt, "Nope. Sit back and ride."

See, Milo already knew where to go so it was just a matter of us getting in to the car and just going to the destination. What I had planned was very romantic but extremely fun. Now, since we were in Vegas, and we're pretty much known, I'd asked Milo to stay with us just for safety.

After a ride of comfortable silence and holding hands, we're parked on The Strip with all the attractions, lights, and what not. As soon as we get out of the car, I'm being dragged to the inside of a hotel. Now let's set something straight, all the hotels in Vegas have casinos, she pulled me into the Harrahs.

"I've always wanted to go to the Casino." she takes out a $100 and places it in the machine. My eyes widen, not sure if I could fathom the fact that she just fed that damn machine a hundred dollars. I'm not even the type to gamble so I watch her as she plays her game, just as excited as a kid in a candy store.