VII

"So how was your time in LA?" I ask Victoria as we both walk out of the back door to my pool.

She's wearing a purple two piece with white splotches on it. It was very cute. I had on a regular black two piece, nothing but some silver buckles and details.

She sits on the edge of the pool, "you know, I had a great time. The whole event then me hanging with SZA and Summer really did it for me. I even got their numbers and we should be hanging out pretty soon."

As she speaks, I sit down beside her, but end up sliding in the pool. I loved that she was branching out. She's a person to be reserved so I was glad she was jumping out of her comfort zone. "Yes ma'am, they were both so sweet to me, truly can't wait for this hangout. How was YOUR time in LA, being nasty."

"Oh please, girl you know about the time I had. It was mind blowing, never in a million years would I have thought I'd have a life like this-."

I'm interrupted by Victoria, "Girl I don't care about allat. What's up with you and Tish?"

"Oh... that's what you meant. Yeah she's great. She has her ways with a lot of things, and I mean a lot of things."

"Does that imply what I think it does?"

"Yes"

She scoffs then laughs, "you are sickening."

"You literally asked me stop." I follow behind her with a laugh. It had been a few days after the trip and we hadn't had that much time to see each other and debrief, which is why we were taking the time to do so. Within those few days, Letitia and I had been on the phone all the time, if not that, we were texting.

We were always laughing and joking, even just sitting on the phone with each other in silence. We'd also talked about our relationship and us moving further along, as in dating.

Now, Vic and I continue to laugh and talk about what's happening and whatnot but I'm interrupted again by my phone going off. I furrow my eyebrows and get out of the pool.

My phone is blowing UP.

I sit in the chair and dry off for a second before picking up my phone to look at it.

I'm being tagged in post after post in instagram, twitter, and Snapchat. Oddly Snapchat though bc what the hell.

Holy shit.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I was shocked, mad, all of the above.

"Victoria come here."

She wastes no time in sitting next to me and taking my phone, "oh.... Yeah call her." She hands my phone back and I hurry back in the house and take a phone call.

"Hey sweetheart, I was just about to call you."

"Right, what's on Twitter?"

"What do you mean?" She's clearly confused but I'm not buying it.

"Look on Twitter Letitia."

She doesn't say anything but she's looking, I can tell. She's obviously taking too long and I sigh impatiently. "Oh.."

I mock her, "oh. So what's that?"

"It was nothing, we were just having fun."

"Here's my issue. You said you were going home after the concert, you liar. Not only that, you was just telling me that you hate the clubs. THEN on top of that, you got ya hands all on her waist, smacking her ass and shit. What was that?" I'm pretty much just laying flat on the table, just saying it exactly how it is.

She's silent, simply because she knows I'm right.

"I literally just said we were having fun, what are you not getting?." The attitude is growing but so is my anger.

"Letitia are you fucking serious? You keep saying that but were you 'just having fun' with me? I don't get it."

"Y/n stop, it wasn't even like that. What the hell is this all for, like why are you acting like this?"

"You know what. Clearly the conversation we had yesterday doesn't matter, clearly us working towards a relationship doesn't matter. We're not dating, so it doesn't matter."

"Y/n what the HELL is your problem?"

"THIS, this is my problem. You're on the phone with me one second telling me you really like me and you want to date me, possible marriage. Then telling me you wouldn't want to look at another woman if it wasn't me. I guess it went right out the window right? Did the night we made out in your bed not matter? Did the day we made out in your kitchen and proceeded to fuck not matter to you?"

Oh my God I'm livid

At this point we're almost yelling at each other and that causes Vic to come back in the house. "Hey, hey take a deep breath, calm down for a second." She whispers and I do the best to take her advice but the next thing that came out of her mouth was my last straw.

"What the fuck do you want me to do bro?"

"Oh, well I see where I stand. I don't care what you do at this point. I'm over it."

"Look y/n I'm sorry, do you want me to block her? I want to fix this."

"I don't care what you do at this point. I'm over it."

Click

Yes I hang up because I definitely felt disrespected. I shouldn't feel disrespected by someone who wants to fucking marry me, like what's the point in even talking right now.

My heart sank to my ass as I just realized what just happened. Yes I'm a thug like I say everyday but this hurt me. Enough to cry but I don't. I'm conflicted... again.

I began to think if I overreacted or not, but I quickly push that to the back of my head because I didn't. i'm sure you would feel some type of way as well, which I'm sure you do. There is no way in hell that you're going to let someone lie to you, go to the club, let somebody dance on them while they want to be with you full time. No way in absolute hell.

"Victoria, I liked her." I sit my phone down and look at it as I do so, hoping for a call back.

"I know. I hate it went that route."

"As much as I hate to say it, me too."

Ring ring

I FUCKING HAD TO BRO😭😭😭 I HAD TO LET MY FRUSTRATIONS OUT. Don't worry it's not the end, not even the beginning. You guys that comment are so funny I laugh all day at them. Please keep them coming in, especially in this chapter!!!! I know y'all was mad at Kehlani, so was I. I had her telling me where to go on the Waze navigation app and I QUICKLY cut her voice off bc who tf are you touching my girl. Anyways, hope you enjoyed fruitcake 🏳️‍🌈💕 when you coming out the closet?