X

Quick something to say; if you see "Jamavia" instead of "y/n" please let me know. That's my name and I have a tendency to mix it up as I read y/n as jamavia... it fucks me up sometimes. So please please please let me know if you see it at all. Thank you!!! Enjoy🏳️‍🌈

I'm being dragged to the VIP side of the club and put against a wall. Letitia then puts her hand around my neck, "I don't care what happened in the past, but you're mine now. Act like it." And just like that she walks away to the bar where Victoria is sitting.

I'm taken back for a second; surprised of course but a little turned on to be honest. I look around to see if anyone saw it though I don't care. No one seemed to be looking at me so I'd just stood there for a second, trying to gather myself. I didn't know what to do besides follow her footsteps to where she was which she was sitting at the bar. I come up behind her wrap my arms around her neck and kiss it, "let me put it on you then." I say in her ear which goosebumps form.

Immediately she gets up, completely disregarding the conversation she was having with Victoria and wrapping an arm around my waist taking me to the center of the room. She turns me loose, "put it on me then."

Hey hey hey, we in the center of the floor and some people begin to turn their heads to us considering I'm wearing bright yellow... anyways I get a little shy before my SHIT COMES ON. Tish knew this was my SONGGGGGG so she moves behind me and places a hand on my waist close to my ass, that only fuels me. I begin to feel the music for a second before I just start throwing it back.

It's a little cringe but that what it is. I'm giving out she's just taking it. A little better than last time🤨 skeptical.. but Dominique comes up,  she's in front of me, not throwing it on me but her front side is facing me. I lean up a little so I could vibe with her while being on Letitia. Tish notices but doesn't seem to care probably because I'm on her and not on anyone else.

Everyone's pretty much screaming the lyrics to the song, turning up of course, not much I can say about that but just know the night was mm mm good.
-
"Don't pull that on me again." Tish says, taking out her grills, before getting ready to clean them.

My earrings are being taken off, "oh please."

"I'm serious. I didn't like that."

"Now you see how I felt. You'll be alright."

After we'd left the club, I'd invited Dominique and Victoria to the house to chill and spend the night I guess. They weren't here yet though, they would be pulling up together.

She rolls her eyes, "I can share that I didn't like it."

"You're right, you can do what you want it's just unnecessary considering-" I'm cut off.

"I'd like to move past that."

😐 is the face I make, I felt like this was going to end in an argument so I don't say anything else besides, "I'm gonna shower."

It takes some time for us to get settled in and ready to chill, by the time we were both done the doorbell rings. I swear I get tired of hearing that this ring over and over again.

I walk to the door and open it, "Victoria you know better than that. I'll leave you out here."

She doesn't do anything it laugh and push past me, only Dominique has the decency to say "hey! Thank you for inviting me!" And pulls me into a hug.

"Of course! You're welcome here as long as you call me." I laugh out as I close the door after she enters.

Everyone greets each other and the common thing to do is ask if anyone wants something to drink. Which that's what I do. HENNYYYY and Coke of course.

Drinks are being poured before I got the bright idea to go live. "We should go live."

"Does anyone know y'all are dating yet?" Dominique asks, sipping her drink. To answer this question between us, I would say no but I haven't been on social media in a little since the thing with Tish. Twitter gave me PTSD.

Me and Letitia shrug. That was our honest answer, we really didn't know.

Victoria purses her lips together, "Let's scroll on twitter."

And so we all pulled out our phones to search on twitter. There was some things, I couldn't lie, people knew something was up. Some pictures of us in the club and at the event. Not sure if they knew we were dating but they definitely knew SOMETHING.

"Okayyy, so. I mean I think they know but it's hard to tell, the shade room may have something though." Dominique says.

I nod my head, "Ohhh yeah, let me see."

Oh em gee, yep the shade room knew something was up as well... per usual though bc they always in someone's business. It was pretty much us at the event and at the after party together captioned "'budding relationship!?' Are you damn serious?" I exclaimed, very taken back.

Victoria points to the picture where we were hugging at the after party, "look at where Letitia's hand is."

I sit back, "Oh. Well if they know, they know. I don't give a damn."

"So if they ask, what are we supposed to say?" Tish asks.

To be honest, I didn't really know. I didn't want my phone blowing up because of it but I'd rather not sit and lie to these people who probably already know.

Dominique interjects, "I think you guys should tell he truth to save the hassle."

We all nod and agree. I put my phone up and start the live. Immediately people are joining in surprised to see us all together. "Hi everyone!" I wave as I speak and everyone else follows behind me with either a hey or a what's up.

Domo reads a comment, "Do I see Dominique? Yes you do, pleasant right?"

Most of the comments were in all caps, literally screaming crazy shit out. There were some hate comments as expected but it's just nothing but to look past it.

"Now y/n and Letitia... the millions dollar question is are y'all DATING???"

Me and Tish look at each other and we give the same look. I then look back at the phone, "Yes." I say and I look back at her which she's sitting on the couch behind me and I'm on the floor. We peck each other's lips then proceed like nothing happened.

I can almost see the screen recordings and screenshots omg.

Y'all do not understand the serious writers block I just went through. But I would like to thank my friends for helping me out with the story and pretty much giving me ideas on what to do from here. Victoria is a real person, one of my good friends, I'd like to thank her personally, love u❤️. I would also like to thank another friend of mine who's name I won't mention but she know who she is, the one that only wants me to write smut. BUT also, i'm still not sure what direction I want to put the book in. I know how I want it to end but I'm just having a hard time trying to find substance. But I'm putting out as much as I can so please bear with me. Please enjoy what I put out, I'm writing it for you. Y'all are awesome!!! Stay fruity 🏳️‍🌈