II

It was the next day after the sequence of events that happened yesterday and I was still pretty much conflicted. Not once has it gotten like this, people associating me with Letitia left and right. Even today it's gotten a little worse because people are finding things I've liked and commented on and are tagging the woman in it and I just can't. The only thing I can do is laugh, but also cry because what if she's seeing it. Scratch that, there's no way she's not seeing it.

It was Thursday, and I was laying across my bed scrolling though all the madness on instagram and I come across an edit of me and Letitia. I thought it was extremely cute but I'd decided not to like it because why would I do that. I see Letitia liked it though which I furrow my eyebrows. SHE WAS SEEING IT not only that, but she was liking it. All of that and she don't even follow me. Then on top of that, I have an interview with a podcast today.

I purse my lips putting my phone down and getting dressed in something cute but casual of course. I knew for a fact they were going to ask me about what's circulating on the internet. I don't even think I'd be prepared for when they do, can't even really hide the smirk on my face when anyone talks about her. The outfit consists of grey plaid pants that are wayyy too tight and comes right above my waist and a white graphic tee tied right above the where the pants stop. To top it off, I throw on a long black cardigan and clear heels.

Of course my lace front hanging down my back, and light makeup. I didn't really want to go, I didn't think my life would ever consist of this nonsense. I'm grateful but it gets annoying because of stuff like this.

I grab my keys and head to a building that's a little over an hour away. The crowd for me wasn't that big, a fews heys and pictures were exchanged as I entered the lobby. Immediately I'm escorted to a huge room with microphones and computers everywhere. I'm greeted by a woman named Martini. "Hi, welcome y/n! My name is Martini. How are you?"

I smile at her, she was so short and cute, "hey Martini, it's nice to meet you, I'm good and you?"

She shakes my hand and we both sit down. "I'm great. We can go ahead and get started. It the podcast will consist of your introduction and then I'll ask you questions. Does that sound okay?"

"Perfect." She presses a few buttons and take out a notebook and someone else comes in with a camera and I guess begins rolling. "Alrighty what's popping guys, it's martini and we have a y/n with us here today!" She booms through the microphone. It's a little too early in the day to be this ecstatic but yeahhh go off.

"Hey y'all!"

"Alright, so first of all let's address the elephant in the room"

Fuck

Of course I play dumb, I don't really want to have this conversation right now, "and that is?"

She crosses her hands and she smiles at me, "what's up with you and Letitia and what's going on on the internet?"

I nervously laugh and I easily get flustered. My body language continuously changes and it's very involuntary. This is about to be out on YouTube for the world to see and I'm acting like this. I pick up on it and I stop.

"Yeah, I'm not too sure about that. I do in fact love her and her work she's amazing. BUT I'm seeing what you guys are seeing and I have the same questions as all of you. I'm just the observer for real though."

"Mhm, I see. So have you seen what Letitia's said in her interview yesterday?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "no?"

She turns on a monitor and it's Letitia sitting beside the interviewer, she quickly plays the video. What she said shocked me. The interviewer asked the same exact question as this one was asking me. "You know, I've been seeing her circulating on the internet and in the back of my mind I'm like who is this girl. I get associated with her a lot, which is no problem it's adorable people are making these videos and pictures of us. She's absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to meet her at the event here soon."

I smile to myself and I look down at my hands. That was so cute and I do appreciate the love that was implied for me BUTTTTTTT she still don't follow me... like girllll if you like me, follow me. But I'm saying that like I follow her and I do not. The interviewer picks up on my body language, "how does that make you feel? Do you feel the same way?" Martini asks.

I look up at her and I try and hide the smile that wanted to creep on my face, "I mean, she's adorable herself, and the feelings very mutual when it comes to meeting at the event."

"That's great! Well Letitia, if you're seeing this, you've heard it all." She flails her arms around and cheeses at the camera. She was doing the most, and it was agitating me. I try not to let it show but it was all over my face. I looked disgusted, which I was because why are you doing all of that.

"Next question, what brought you into fame? How did you start out."

Thank God

This question was right up my alley, "it started out as a joke but then out of no where I just blew up and I just kept being myself and interacting with people and I grew from there. I went from 500 followers, to 200k then to 600k and up from there. I love that I don't have to try to make people laugh, I just do it."

Martini nods her head as I spoke, I can tell she's really hearing me which lightened my mood. Another 30 minutes pass and I'm back in my car after the podcast and I felt good talking about things and displaying my emotions. Even though I almost wanted to pour Martini out and mop that bitch up, I kept my cool of course. During the drive home, I could help but to keep replaying Letitia's interview in my head.

That girl like me, I know it fr. It's really just a matter of time before I just say fuck it and go haywire and add her on all socials. But I will not, I have SOME decorum.

So, I've done some thinking and I'm not sure if I want to make Letitia a love interest or like a bestie boo. Simply because for ME I can't see Letitia kissing on nobody or implying sex. I can see her as a her very close friend, someone we can confide in, like not a best friend, but something deeper than that but not a sexual relationship. Let me know what you think about that. I want to know what I can do to make this story that everyone enjoys because I do aim to please with this story!!