V

It was the last day before we have to leave tonight which is around 11pm. We're taking the day to pretty much just chill until it's time to go. Victoria explains to me that she'd be going to hang out with SZA for the day which is no problem of course.

Me on the other hand, still didn't have any contact info from Tish, so we couldn't ask to hang out. But I did have Lupita's information from when I bumped into her in the elevator. I still cringe from that moment. I take the time to call Lupita and ask about her plans while she was still in town.

Two rings and an answer,

"Hello y/n, what's up?"

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I'm packing up to leave now. Tish doesn't leave until tomorrow."

I furrow my eyebrows, "why so late?"

"I'm not sure, I believe more interviews and some movie planning."

"Oh okay, well that makes sense. After all of this, I still don't have her number. Can you give me it?"

"Are you serious? I could've sworn y'all were out here being nasty and still no contact?"

I laugh out loud, which she's right but omg Lupita.

"I'm literally saying the same thing. She still don't even follow me."

"Y/n, you know you can follow her right?"

"That seems so thirsty of me, please."

"Bye y/n I'll text you her number." And with that she hangs up, clearly frustrated which is understandable but DAMN it's not my fault.

A little after she hangs up, she sends the number and I immediately call because like I've said before, I'm a thug. My heart is racing a little I don't know why considering- yeah never mind.

It takes a second for her to answer but she does.

"Greetings, person who drinks juice."

Oh PLEASE.

"Please stop playing with me."

She audibly laughs, "you like when I play with you."

I ignore her comment, "Lupita must've told you I was going to call." I chuckle at myself and her comment.

I knew Letitia was down right funny, but I didn't know she was funny like this. She likes to mess around, not in that way but you know what I mean. I'm the same way that's why I hope we continue to click like how we've been doing.

"Yes, that is very much true. What are you doing today?"

"Funny you should ask, I was gonna say the same thing."

"Should we eat?" She asks, you could tell that's what she wanted to do.

I nod as if she's seeing me now, "yeah, we can do that. Where at? I'll meet you."

"I can order in and you can just come here."

She must really like hosting me as a guest, which is obvious, who wouldn't want me as a guest.

She speaks again, "I also have something to show you."

Now what could that be?

"Alrighty, let me get ready and I'll be other there."

"See you soon."

Click

Boy does she have her way with words. I waste no time in hopping in the shower then getting dressed in ripped jeans and a graphic tee. My hair is still the same from the event, no makeup bc who has time for that.

I call Milo as I'm in the elevator, heart skipping every other beat while I also think about Tish. It doesn't even take him long to pull up, it's a matter of minutes before he's pulling up and honking at me. The other guy isn't in the car I seen, as I get in.

The car is a large black SUV. Very spacious and smelt oddly like vanilla. My favorite.

"Where we headed?"

"To the Mirage please."

He nods and drives off. I take this time to think a little bit, which it never gets me anywhere but what's the fun in not doing it.

For one, Letitia and I clung together quicker than the speed of light. It's like as soon at I saw her I felt wrapped around her finger. I'd say I ain't no simp but I'd be a liar.

Everything happened so fast, the social media, the event, the after party, the hotel, then now. All of this in the span of a week. I am very very thankful that I'm liked, duh.

My thought are stopped abruptly by Milo stepping on the gas instead of the breaks while hitting a sharp turn. I fling to the other side of the car.

"Damn it Milo what the hell."

He slows down, "Sorry y/n."

"Ain't no damn sorry, I'm precious cargo. That's coming out of your tip."

I can tell he sighs, "yes y/n" he's also disappointed with himself which I don't give a damn.

In another 10 minutes, we pull up to the hotel.

Tish had already texted me the floor and room number so I'd got out of the car and rushed upstairs.

She's in a presidential suite so I rang the doorbell. This reminds me when I went to Vegas and my aunt invited me to magic mike and told me to meet her at her room which then also had a doorbell.

She opens the door adorned in a grey tracksuit and black no show socks. Even in the most simple outfit she looked so hot. The thoughts of two nights ago filled my head which made me completely miss her greeting.

I lightly shake my head and smile, "hey stranger."

"You froze, girl who drinks juice." She steps aside to let me in.

Of course I think about her opening line in the first black panther, "is this the part where I say 'like an antelope in headlights'?"

She laughs and closes the door behind her. "No, considering the fact you don't sound Wakandan."

"Oh please, you wish they casted me in that movie."

"You're not that good of an actor, love."

Love. THIS IS NOT ONE OF DEM CHEESY ASS BOOKS but look at what she called me- well you.

"Man bye. What we eating?"

"Me or the pizza?"

To the people who comment on this story, y'all are SO FUNNY. You all really keep me going with this book fr. Tish got one more chapter to not follow y'all though, I'm getting SICK OF IT. I aim to please so if there's someone you want to see in this book, or want me to add or change something, let me know. Y'all are all fruity 💕🏳️‍🌈