IV

After party vibes fr

It was a little later than 11pm and everyone's at the venue turning tf UP. The music is blasting louder than I don't know what. People are smoking and drinking, having the absolute time of their lives. I don't know when I was leaving but I might as well join in on the fun while I can. I think about heading to the bar before I'm handed a drink by Tish.

"Yo, what you put in this." I seem skeptical but of course I'm just playing.

She obviously looks at me like I'm fucking dumb, "what you mean? You think imma poison you?"

"Shit, I don't know. People out here be crazy." I could only laugh because the interaction was funny. My laugh seems to be contagious because she ends up laughing too.

"Hell, I'll take it back if you don't want it. I do not mind getting drunk." She reaches for my cup to go with her own cup. I pull it back, downing the burning- wait a damn minute, this is juice.

"Letitia I know damn well you didn't just hand me no juice. Who do you take me for?"

"Someone who drinks juice."

"See, you played me. Had me thinking this was alcohol."

She shifts her weight to the other side and cheeses, "how about I get us both a real drink and we finish the night off with a bang?"

"Sounds great." I flash a smile at her, blood rushing into places and my heart beats a little faster.

Before this after party, we'd sat next to each other at the event, and talked all throughout it. There was not a second where we weren't sharing laughs, taking, and eating food with each other. Victoria on the other hand finds herself in the midst of SZA and Summer Walker, she wasn't even with me majority of the night.

Even though me and Letitia had just met, I felt really close to her and as soon as we started talking, we just clicked. Probably why I'm trying to fall in love now.

She comes back with two red cups and she hands one to me. I can already smell the alcohol in the cup so I knew she wasn't trying to play with me again. I raise my cup and she follows suit, us both downing our drinks right after. Before I can get to the next part, I'm a light weight, and Tish filled them damn cups UP. I got lightheaded for a second before regaining my composure. I grab her hand and sped off to the dance floor.

Now, I knew this was a girl, trust me I knew but bitch.... BITCHHHHHHH. Immediately she's behind me, you can probably tell where this is going. She has one arm around my waist and we're pretty much dancing and yelling the lyrics to the song that was playing which was Say Something by Drake and Timbaland.

Our bodies are pressed together, and it feels like we're the only two in an empty arena which was completely fine with me. Though we're two different people, we're moving as one and I would hate to sound so cheesy but this was the absolute best night of my life thanks to Tish.

I'm not sure if it was the liquor or our own doings but hell, I was living for it. She holds me tighter and it really feels like she doesn't want to let go.

"I want to leave." She tries to say over the music, which I hear her.

I turn around but she leaves her hand on my waist, "I don't want to leave Victoria." Which was true, I really didn't because I'm her ride and the people she's with don't stay at the hotel we're staying at. A part of me wanted to leave anyway just to dip my feet in the water if you know what I'm saying.

"I'll have someone take her to your hotel. Leave with me please." She's begging me at this point and as much as I'd hate to leave, I'm doing it anyway.
-
BOY WE HAD A TIME LAST NIGHT, WHEW.

It's the next morning and I knew was going to be full of interviews.

My brains a little scrambled from last night because when we'd left, we drank a little more than what we had at the arena. We weren't drunk but we were tipsy.

I wasn't at my hotel and I wasn't in my bed. I'm confused for a second before remembering all the occurred last night. I know what you're thinking, id be thinking it too but we didn't do what you thought we did. Just a little make out sesh fr. I'm probably lying, you won't know. We really just talked suggestively and made out doe.

I'm still lying in bed and Letitia's arm is around my torso as she sleeps. She looks so pretty when she's sleeping, so peaceful. If I'm being honest yes I like her but we not even a thing, SHE DONT FOLLOW ME ON NO SOCIAL MEDIA, WHY ARE WE LAID UP. I will never let that go man.

My thinking causes me to move involuntarily if that even can occur. She stirs a little before waking up. "Well I can see you never made it back to your hotel."

I chuckle, sitting up, "well I guess not. I'm in bed with you."

"That wasn't stopping you from making it back. You chose to stay with me."

She was right, "that, I did."

She leans up, "why don't you kiss me again before you go?"

DAMN, I really didn't think I was gonna pull this one off. I almost didn't write this because I'm not feeling the hottest. They are so so cute though and I can't wait for them to grow on a more spiritual level. It gets better guys :) there may be a point where I'll write a little nasty chapter but for now, I will not. I hope you enjoyed 🏳️‍🌈