𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 0: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴

Under the guise of the sparkling city lights. A man sits across from a woman in a fancy restaurant as she complains about her father.

"Hello? Are you even listening, Robert?" She asked as the man ate his food.

"Hm? Yes, that's rather unfortunate." He mumbles. The woman's attention was captured as she saw a loving couple in the middle of a proposal.

"So, Robert...Do you think one day we'll also--"

"Karen, let's break up."

"What?!"

"I'm afraid I can'tsense any intelligence in your conversations. Farewell. May you find happiness."

He picked up his coat and and walked out of the restaurant leaving a shocked and enraged woman behind.

Sorry, Karen, but I have no further use for your family. As of tonight, I'm also done with the mask known as Robert...and I finally get to go home.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

On that very same night in the city of Berlint a silver haired woman flew across the sky on her staff.

"The night air truly is the best." She said as she opened her glowing green draconic eyes.

She looked down and used her eyes to track down her target.

She found him, and quite an elusive vampire he was. A crazed bloodsucker who unlike most of his kin have decided to live normal lives while he on the other hand kept killing innocent women.

"Veil." She commanded and the sky was covered in her magic circle freezing everything in a sort of time bubble and it prevented  people from witnessing the scene about to take place. She landed in the middle of the desolate road.

"Die!" He leapt from the shadows behind her but he froze midair, trapped in a mysterious green light.

"You think supernaturals would know by now...that it's impossible to sneak up a witch." She sighed as she turned around to face said attacker.

"You witches...you think you're so brilliant, you have no right, the world belongs to us!" He smirked and then the sound of hisses surround her and crimson eyed fellows crawled out of the darkeness like rats.

"Hmm...I was hoping to go home early but I've been meaning to get some subjects for some new spells I'm working on." She hummed.

"Kill her!"

And they all pounced towards her like rabid animals. However, less than a few minuted passed and she was already done with them.

She walked through flaming green carnage towards the her target.

"How?...y-you monster!" He cowered.

"How rude." She glared as she crushed a burned hand that turned to dust under her heel.