𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 23: 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘦 𝘛𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Warning: smutty scene!

Loid sat in the living room as he kept thinking how he could relieve Elvira of her anxiety and also how to process Selena's advice on the matter.

"Paa! Papa!"

Loid looked down to see his young son with a look of an unease on his little face.

"What's the matter Andrew?" Loid smiled lightly as he lifted his son into his embrace all the while Andrew whined making grabby hands for his father and once in his father's arms he snuggled but he looked sad.

"Papa...Mama...?" Andrew whined as he looked up towards Loid.

The spy used his years of skill to dissect the look on his son's face. Anxiety, sadness and worry. Loid, remembers that despite age children are naturally perceptive to the world around them.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to Mama is okay." He said as he hugged his son, comforting him making sure everything is gonna be okay and it seemed to work as Andrew looked satisfied and eventually fell asleep in his embrace.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

Once the rest of the family arrived home Elvira was about to walk passed their room when Loid's hand shot out, grabbed her hand and dragged her in making her yelp.

"Loid, what are you doing?!" She exclaimed as the door slammed shut behind her.

"Elvira...my love." He cooed gently as he looked at her desparately and she stilled.

"Loid..." She muttered.

"I don't know what I did to make you hate me, but just know I love you, you are my life, my heart and my whole world...please, let me fix whatever I broke...I don't want to lose you." He begged as he held her hands while kneeling before her.

"Loid?! Get up, get up please!" She panicked, shocked by his glistening eyes that looked ready to burst with tears.

"Ellie...please, I need you so stay with me." Loid said with whispered breath.

"...Okay." She replied as she looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Ellie!" He exclaimed with relief as he brought her in for a hug which Elvira responded to awkwardly before firmly placing her hands on his back.

That night after a long while the two finally slept in the same room together. Loid was wide awake as he gazed at Elvira who slept beside him, he caressed her cheek while lightly placing a strand of hair behind her hair.

Elvira...my plan will definitely succeed! He thought as he brought her into her embrace of which she sighed in content.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

The next morning Loid was the first to wake up, he kissed Elvira's head and made his way out but he stilled when something went tugging on his shirt. He looked back to see his wife gripping his shirt and he smiled lightly.

He disabled her alarm clock and set out to get the children ready for school.

"Where's Mom?" Alicia asked.

"Your mother is sleeping, she had a very hard day at work and so she'll be taking the day off.

Lie. Papa broke Mama's alarm clock. Anya thought as she casually ate her breakfast while looking through Loid's mind.

It was time to go and there was a knock on the door and once open Selena stood on the otherside.

"I cannot thank you enough for your help." Loid said gratefully.

"Don't mention it. All to see ky beloved Ellie smile again" Selena shrugged.

"So don't screw this up." She warned with a feral glare.