𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 19: 𝘗𝘦𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬

Loid is exhausted.

Through out the day while maintaing his persona as Loid Forger while going out on mission after mission mentally and physically tired him out.

I keep getting all these extra missions everyday, on top of Operation Strix. HQ must be in dire straits over personnel shortage. I then have to come home to my family, my soul has no time to rest but I find this is the only place that I can. Loid thought as he wobbled down the street.

"Hey, don't you think the husband across the street must be in trouble."

Loid ducked behind the bushes as he heard ladies gossip about him.

"It's supposed to be a day off, but he's working this late into the night again."

They're our neighbors...

"And they have children together. Those poor, neglected younglings."

"I rarely see the three of them together."

"He's probably off cheating somewhere! How awful!"

Loid flinched at the accusations.

"Maybe he actually got difed, and he can't brong himself to go home."

I was careless. I was so consumed by my other missions that I neglected my role of a father. Loid thought as he rushed to his house.

Even the slightest suspicion or mistrust from those around us in the operation can be detrimental. I must do everything i can to remedy the situation. A threat to our family is a threat to the world. He thought.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

"We're going out next weekend!" Loid burst into the room as his family looked towards him with a surprised look on their faces.

"What's going on Loid?" Elvira asked.

"The five of us will have a good time. Where we do want to go?" He asked as he sawyed towards them.

Alarmed Elvira stood up and grabbed him letting him rest on her as shebled him to sit on the couch.

"Thank you." He groaned. "Oh? Is thag a penguin, Anya? I know let's go to the Aquarium." Loid said.

"But Loid you looked exhausted. Why noy get some rest first?" Elvira suggested as her face was laced with worry and concern.

"Elvira, I have been so busy that I have not spent a decent amount of time as a father should, this is necessary for us to be a normal, happy family." He said.

"Loid..."

"So look forward to thr weekend!" Loid smiled.

"So exciting!" Anya smiled.

I need to take care of all of my other missions before then. He thought.

"Before that you are going to sleep Loid Forger!" Elvira scolded as she practically dragged him up to their bedroom.

᪥᪥᪥᪥