𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 27 : 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 ( 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 )

᪥᪥᪥᪥

One thing's for sure is that Alicia never expected that a human body could be capable of bouncing like a ping ping ball pff the walls with just a flying kick.

"Who do you think you are getting your filthy hands on children you disgusting pervert!" Elvira raged as the man with dark hair who watched the entire thing and demanded that his partner attack the children sweat profusely.

Andrew and Anya burst out crying as they recognised that their mom had saved them from the bad man that was gonna hurt them.

"There, there, that must've been scary." Elvira soothed as she picked them up and somehow managed to get Alicia into that comforting hug as well.

"All right, you mutt. I want you to rip out that woman's throat!" The man ordered as he wanted to get rid of them both, the german shepherd raised it's hackles but Trixx peaked out from the baby carriage, his gleaming green eyes glowed showing the dog a fate worse than death if it dared to attack it's family and scared helples the dog ran away crying.

As a crowd gathered he tried to runaway with Bond but the dog refused to move or go anywhere with him so the man kicked the poor dog in frustration and ran off.

"Are you kids okay?" Elvira asked in concern.

"Yes, thank you for helping us and nice costume." Alicia mention hoping to bring up the fact that her mother, in an attempt to save them was in her witch form.

"Pardon?" Elvira blanked out for a moment and took a look ar herself and she gasped as she really was in her outfit. Shoot! I never wanted the children to see me like this! Hang on they don't realise it's me, right?

"Mama!" Andrew beamed as he squished Alvira's cheeks in joy and made things really awkward.

Maybe I should erase their memories, but messing with the mind is a delicate matter and if I'm not careful I could distrupt their very ability to function as human beings.

Alicia noticed Anya gasp and go pale and she couldn't help but curse that she didn't have a mind reading ability, so she could only guess that it wasn't something good.

"S-Sorry Miss, It seems that my little brother has confused you with our mom. Seeing as you're really pretty like her." Alicia chuckled nervously.

"W-Why thank you." Elvira blushed hearing a compliment from her kid, but she shook her head and put on a serious face. "But being around such a dangerous place, what exactly were you thinking?!" She frowned.

"W-Well, the thing is..." Alicia wilted and told her everything.

"What?! Terrorist and Bomb dogs?!" Elvira gasped and stared stared at the dog, her eyes gleaming as she examined the dog and she didn't see anything, but then she noticed that something was moving around in Alicia's jacket.

"My dear is there somehing in your jacket?" She asked.

"Oh well, I found this little guy in the hideout of those guys and I was worried so I took him with me." Alicia said as she took out the little bird only to be surprised that the orange little bird she found chaonged into a cute and small blue budgie.

" Alicia said as she took out the little bird only to be surprised that the orange little bird she found chaonged into a cute and small blue budgie