𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 9: 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯

By the time Loid got up the tower they were already gone and way ahead of him.

"Buh-Bye!" Frankie snickered.

"Save us, Loidman." Anya said.

Loid leapt of the tower, removed his belt and used it to slide down the wire avoiding bombs with a flat face.

"You're so amazing,Loidman!" Anya gleamed.

He reached the end and let go of the wire and quickly strapped on his belt before landing on the balcony and rolling into the room.

"I'm impressed you got this far, Loidman! But I won't let you have the Princesses!" Franki laughed and Loid sighed in disappointment.

"You can do it Dad." Alicia cheered.

"Save us Loidman!" Anya said as the minions arrived and lined up and he blushed.

Are you seriously telling me I have to act out this embarrasing little play in front of these agents? Buy in the end..this is for the mission! Loid thought.

"H...Hand over the Princesses." He said and the minions gasped in amazement.

"I can't believe we get to see Twilight acting skills in person!"

Loid winced.

Frankie laughed as Anya sighed and Alicia giggled.

"You fool! You think I'd hand them over that easily?!" Frankie snapped his fingers and the door opened behind them and figure leapt out.

"Now, go! The most powerful witch in the world, Elivicia! Finish off that fool, scruff!"

Elvira walked towards Loid, she grabbed the skirt of her dress and ripped it off to reveal black pants with gold coloured ankle boots.

Now there's a witch?!what the hell is going on in this story? Loid thought as he prepared himself for his wife' attacks, he's seen the Ambrose family fights and they don't end with just broken furniture.

Elvira sawyed as she walked towards her husband and without a second missed she lauched a fierce yet deadly kick, Loid dodged but she drew blood as it flowed down his cheek.

Holy Crap! Alicia thought.

Elvira droped down and used her leg to sweep Loid's deet from under him causing him to fall on his back.

"Elvira--wait, calm down!" Loid exclaimed as he saw her darkened look and glowing green eyes.

"You dare parade around as my husband and try to kidnap my children...you'll pay, with you life. Die!" Elvira exclaimed as she raised her leg and slammed it down. Loid dodged and Elvira's attack created a small crator in the ground.

"Elvira please!" He said as he got up but she attacked him with an onslaught of punches and a swift kick.

She got down and bombarded him with kicks and he shielded himself with his arms. She tackled him and punched his face, he raised his waist causing her to roll off of him.

They were both quick to get on their feet and Loid dodged or blocked her barrage of attacks.

She's strong! She's gonna kill me! I have to think of something! Loid thought.

"...Ellie!" He yelled as he yanked of his mask and for a moment it got through to her.

"Loid..." She muttered as she threw a kick but her heel snapped and she fell but not before Loid caught.

"Loid, is that really you?" She asked as she touched his cheek.

"Yes, yes it's me." He sighed with relief.