𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 8: 𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

"You seriously came through!" Frankie exclaimed looking at the plane in awe while Loid got the girls ready. They had left Andrew in the care of Selena, as abrupt as it was Loid was grateful that she agreed.

"Anya's never been on a plane before! It's so exciting!" Anya beamed.

"There we go." Loid said as he finished with Anya.

"Does Anya look cool?" She asked.

"Yes you do." Loid and Alicia replied as the older sister picked up the little one.

"Loid! Let's go, let's go! And where did you get this plane, it's so cool!" Elvira beamed as she flopped on his back with a bottle of wine in her hand.

"Oh, some wonderful cowoerkers of mine are little me borrow it." He said referring to the his fellow spies behind them.

"Fank you for...always looking after my huvband." She vowed. The family then got on the plane and with one final check for their safety they set off into the air.

"I'm so excited!" Anya beamed.

"Yahoo!"

"Oh it's so pretty." Elvira sighed as she notice the cuty lights in the distance. "It looks like a tweasure chest."

"Papa, you're amazing!" Anya said.

"Wow!" Alicia sighed in amazement.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

"Look there it is!" Frankie exclaimed as the castle came into view. "Holy crap!"

"The castle's so cool!" Anya bounced.

"Anya!" Alicia exclaimed in concern.

"Hey, settle down!" Loid scolded. "We're about to land. Make sure you're properly seated." He said as they began their descent.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

"We're in a castle!" Anya screamed as she and Frankie ran around.

"You don't need to go running around with her!" Loid exclaimed towards Frankie.

"Isn't this wonderful, everyone is having such a good time!" Elvira smiled but Anya slowed down and came to halt.

"What's the matter Anya?" Alicia asked.

"Something's not right." She said.

"What do you mean by that?" Loid asked.

"Can you truly call a castle with no enemies or servants a castle? I'm sad. I don't think I can go to school now." She sulked.

"I know right? I can't blame ya, little missy. Daddy better step up his game." Frankie frowned.

"Oh my word." Alicia sighed.

Not a moment later the castle was filled with spies disguised as servants and guests at a party. Anya beamed as she twirled in her princess outfit which appeared out of thin air, literally, curtesy of Elvira who was dressed as a queen, Alicia blushed in her own princess dress.

᪥᪥᪥᪥