𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 18: 𝘙𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

"Congratulations Allie, your sister got a stella." Elise congratulated as they were in the middle of Home Economic class.

"Yeah, I know I could've gotten a stella as well but Anya worked hard to get it and I didn't want to take the spotlight away from her." Alica said as they were making an assortment of sweets for their class assignment.

"So humble!" Elise teased. "So what are you gonna do for her?" She asked.

"I was planning to reward her with sweets and a visit. We have free period after this and at the same time they'll have lunch so I thought why not make use of the opportunity." Alicia shrugged.

"Is the stella not reward enough, why bother doing something so tedious." Demetrius said.

"Tch, why don't you bother someone else for a change." Elise glared at the pair of boys they had to share a table with.

"Well it's not like we chose to be here either." Troy rolled his eyes.

"Uh...well, Demetrius, it's important that a child feels recongnised by their family when they've done good work, praise makes for great motivation." Alica replied.

"Hmm..." Demetrius hummed.

After they were done with their treats the students sat down at their tables and ate them while time still remained.

"Here you go Ellie." Alicia offered.

"Thank you!" Elise beamed as she took a cupcake from her and took a bite and her eyes became stars. "Delicious!" She beamed.

"I'm glad you like it." Alicia smiled.

Demetrius watched their interaction with a frown and it was noticed by Troy who's eyes shifted between him and Alicia.

"It can't be, do you wan--"

"Don't say anything unnecessary." Demetrius shut him down. After the lesson Alicia packed up the treats and made her way towards the elementary school.

"Um...where are you going Dememtrius?" She asked as she felt him walking behind her.

"I'm making sure you don't get lost on the way to the elementary school." He said and she blushed.

"Hey!" Alicia exclaimed. I guess it wouldn't be so bad to have some company on the way there. She thought.

They decided to use the imperial scholars lounge to cut the distance short because this lounge was connected to all divisions of the school but a considerate hall way.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

The elementary students were having their lunch when the doors to the Imperial Scholars lounge opened up which captured all of their attention.

From the doors two figures walked in the first person they noticed was Demetrius Desmond a legend and they all gazed in awe on the other hand they could not ignore the girl beside him with bright pink hair and clear blue eyes.

Beautiful... They thought as they all had a blush dust their cheek from the unnatural beauty.

"Sissy!"

"Anya!"

Anya hopped off of her seat and rushed towards her sister who made it down the stairs.

Sissy?!

Anya's classmates were shocked to see that Anya had a big sister but also because she wore the cape indicating that she's an Imperial Scholar.