𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 26 : 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 ( 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 )

᪥᪥᪥᪥

"As you've heard we've got quite the problem on our hands. Not only has Azar colluded with humans who plan to use bomb dogs for assasinations but he has used pheonix feathers to evolve them. If those things go off it could spell catastrophe of the entire city!" Selena spoke.

Meanwhile as Elvira's listened to Selena's briefing her heart hammered in her chest whether it be from fear or anger it is uncertain even to herself. All she knows is that if those bombs got off.

My children...

If anything happens to them Elvira doesn't know what she'll do.

"Elvira."

She raised her head as she heard her name being called.

"What?" She muttered as she face Selena.

"Azar, is now a threat to humanity, code black he can no longer be permitted to live... You will eliminate him and make sure to leave nothing behind." Selena said making sure Elvira understanding the gravity of the situation.

"Of course." Elvira nodded.

"Everyone, remember all we are doing is retrieving the pheonix feathers and the from the bombs and the pheonix from Azar. You all know your tasks, let's move!" Selena ordered and they all vanished.

"Elvira, are you alright?" She asked as she approached the witch.

"I'm fine, I'm just worried for my children...I left them alone and I can't get back to them and make sure they're safe and I don't even know when Loid is gonna be done using the bathroom!" Elvira exclaimed.

"Uh, okay?...but don't worry, you can send Trix to look after them...they'll be in the safest hands possible, in the meantime let's get rid of this creep so you can get back to your family." Selena said.

"Let's go." Elvira nodded as she made her way off to get ready and she couldn't help but wonder what has become of the newborn mythical creature.

At the same time somewhere in the city in a dark room a tiny little bird was locked up tight in a cage, it tried to peck at the restraints but got zapped in the process making it squeak in pain.

The door burst open with an eery laughter and the little bird cowered as whoever came in approached them.

"Little birdie, aren't you excited we're going to change the world! Just imagine it the world dancing with a sea of flames!" Azar, the fire sprite laughed as he grabbed onto the cage.

"You 

The little bird is scared, they don't like this person, they are really scary.

The little birds eyes teared up as it wanted to leave but it couldn't they just want someone to save them.

Please...