𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 1: 𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯

Loid stood in front of an old, shabby adoption centre and rang the door bell

Loid stood in front of an old, shabby adoption centre and rang the door bell. It opened to reveal a young girl, in her somewhat early teens who answered the door.

"Welcome, do you want to adopt?" She asked.

"Indeed. I heard that your orphanage was looking for candidates." Loid nodded. "Where is the Supervisor?" He asked.

"Oh, the Supervisor is uh--busy. So I'll be filling in. This way please." She welcomed as she walked into the Orphanage with Loid following after her. Little did he know however is that his presence was expected.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

Alicia had waited for quite a while for Loid Forger's arrival. It had been years since she had woken up at that forsaken laboratory, going through many and some painful experiments for her telekentic ability.

But ever since she and Anya broke free and escaped that horrible place Alicia waited, so that Anya could be adopted and maybe figure out what she wants to do in this life.

"Is there any child your looking for in particular?" She asked as they walked down the halls of the Orphanage.

"Alicia, Alicia!"

"Hmm? What is it?" She asked as she lowered herself to a child who opened a book towards her.

"How do you say this word?" He asked.

"Hmm, that word is "incredible" it's used to describe some thing or someone that's really amazing." She smiled.

"Oh...incredible!" He beamed.

"Yes, incredible!" She giggled and the child ran away. "You were saying sir?" She asked.

"If possible, I'd like a child who can read and write." He said and she hummed in thought.

"Well, the children's basics could still use a little work, but there's one child who may suite your conditions...Anya!" Alicia called and a little girl with pink hair and green eyes ran up to her and huggrd her legd.

"This is Anya she's the smartest girl we have." Alicia said as she gave Anya a soft head rub.

Hmm these two look similar, are they sisters? Loid thought.

"Hey, Alicia what's going on?!"

Alicia sighed dismally as the Supervisor waloed towards them but plaster a small smile.

"Supervisor this man was looking for a child to adopt, I was just helping him find a child he'd like to take home." She said.

"Huh?" He hicupped with his drunken self and glanced towards Anya. Anya? That girl's a creepy disgusting looking brat. I'd be thrilled to get her outta my hair. He thought.