𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 17:𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢

It was dark in the living room and Loid was going through Anya's test papers.

"Impossible...All of our pursuers are..."

"Let's go back to our hideout and regroup. I have a bad feeling about this."

Anya held a dark and aprehensive look on her face as Loid saw failed mark after failed mark.

"No way...Bondman, this can't be happening!"

"Hey, Anya." Loid called.

"Anya is busy right now." She said.

Elvira turned on the lights and Anya scattered to her feet.

"No! I don't wanna study!" She cried as she tried to run away but Loid intercepted her escape and picked her.

"Now, hang on!"

Alicia watched from thw couch as she was relaxed. Loid already congratulated her on a job well done getting full marks in her subjects, except history because it was a bit confusing as events that have happened in her past life are similar yet are recorded in different names so at best she got an 89.

But Alicia felt bad for Loid, Anya was too dependant on her telepathic abilities instead of putting in the work and thinking for herself, but she also remembered that Anya was still a child.

"You demon! Papa is a demon! How come Sissy doesn't get to study?!" Anya exclaimed.

"Because your sister is able to studt on her own without me telling her and she gets good grades!" Loid argued.

Anya sulked as she was put on her chair to study.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

"How many times do I have to tell you? That's not supposed to an "E," not and "A"." Loid said as he tutored Anya.

"Anya, keep doing your best!" Elvira cheered.

"He has two-eighths of his bullets left!" Anya said.

"You know that's not gonna be the answer everytime, right?" Alicia said.

"This proverb is the same one Bondman was saying in episode 16." Loid said.

"I forgot..." Anya muttered.

"Well, remember! You know, it's the episode where the guy with the sideburns appeared." He insisted.

I just happened to mess up my mind reading chest on this test--

"Anya." Alicia called and Anya looked up and gasped when Alicia gazed at her with warning.

You didn't happen to cheat on your tests...did you? Alicia thought and Anya shook her head in denial.

Really? Then why did you fail after I went out my way to teach you? Alicia glared.

"Eeek!"

If she ends up being shunned by her classmates, it may affect her life at school. Loid thought.

If I read everyone's minds to get 100s they'll hate me? Anya gasped.

It's possible that they will, everyone wil think your cheating and they might even bully you for that, that's why Dad and I have been trying to teach you so that you can get good grades all on your own. Alicia said and Anya looked scared.