𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 6: 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩

They've been in there for a while now. Alicia thought as her foot tapped nervously against the tiles of the the floor.

Then the door burst open and the man who Alicia remembered made Anya cry. Mr. Swan if she's correct, came out crying instead.

"Huh?" She said.

"Is everything alright?" Alicia asked as she approached them. Loid looked pale but Elvira looked extremely guilty.

"There was a mean man, Anya didn't cry but Mama and Papa were really angry." Anya sulked she felt like she let Alicia down.

"Good Job Anya." Alicia smiled as she gently rubbed Anya's head and her eyes watered.

"There, there you did a god job." Alicia praised she'll ask about what happened later.

"Alright, Alicia it's your turn." Loid said and she nodded and they made their way to Hall 5.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

"Are you the Forger family?"

"Yes, is there anything you need from us?" Loid asked.

"Please follow me." The instructor said.

"Forgive my questioning but all the other applicants are going to opposite direction." Elvira said.

"It had been decided that the applicant Alicia Forger shall be taking a different type of interview. So please follow me." He said and the two parents looked towards each other for a moment before deciding to go with this man.

The instructor lead them to the inner most part of the school. Loid and Elvira were on high alert so that if anything happens they're ready to defend the children.

Alicia was confused because she doesn't recall doing something that required them to go to a different building.

It can't be! Do they think I've cheated?! She thought.

"In here." The instructor said and opened the door to let the family walk in. "I've brought the Forger family, Principal Walker." He said.

Principal?! The three thought while Anya looked confused.

"Please have a seat Forger Family." The kind looking old man said as he motioned to the seats laid out for them.

"If you don't my asking Sir, but why have you brought us here?" Loid asked and walker slowly pointed his finger towards the pinkette teen.

"Your daughter has shown quite the brilliant mind. It is rare for Eden Academy to host an entrance exam for the Middle School Division, even more so that they pass and are accepted, but your daughter...your daughter managed to impress us." He said.

"Does that mean that the other applicants my age were escorted out of Eden Academy?" Alicia asked.

"Yes, that is true. You should be proud Mr and Mrs Forger, your daughter in the only one to have passed the the written exam." He said.

"When you say that she has passed the written test does that mean that there are more tests she has to do?" Loid asked.

"Indeed. Since she has not started schooling here at the earliest age we are obligated to test her on various subjects such as music, dance, art, science and ettiqutte, immediately." He said and Loid stilled.