𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 15: 𝘈 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2

After the hug Elvira noticed the flowers in Enzo's hand.

"Enzo, those flowers?" She questioned.

"They're for you Vivi, I thought since we haven't seen each other in a while it would be a fitting present." He said as he rubbed her head gently.

"Brother...I love them, I'm gonna out them in some water." Elvira smiled as she huggd the flowers and rushed off for a vase.

"Long time no see, Loid Forger." Enzo said.

"Same here Enzo." Loid smiled.

"You must've had the blissful time since you married my sister." Enzo glared.

"Indeed, my life has become quite the blessing since I married my wife." Loid narrowed his eyes.

"What are you guys doing just standing by the door come in Enzo." Elvira said as she came back.

"Oh, let me take your coat." Loid offered.

"Don't bother, thanks for offering though." Enzo dismissed as he walked in.

"We prepared something simple for us to eat. Elvira suggested that we make your favourite. The two of you can go ahead and relax." Loid said and walked into the kitchen and as soon as he was gone Enzo frowned.

"I'm relieved that you two are getting along. When you told me that you were coming I was worried that you two would fight seeing as the last time you two saw each other it almost turned out horrible." Elvira sighed and he stilled as a sweat fell down the side of his face.

"I'll admit, that maybe I was a little overdramatic." Enzo said.

A little?! Loid thought as he remembered when thet anounced that they were pregnant Enzo didn't hesitate to pull out a gun and start shooting.

"At the time I was worried about you, but I should have been supportive of you and your family even if it is with...him." Enzo made a strained groan.

"Enzo..." Elvia smiled.

"So how've you been anything new happen to you?" He asked as they sat down in the living room.

"Well, Andrew was born safe, healthy and he's so adorable!" Elvira squealed.

"Yes he is, I saw from the pictures you semt to father." He nodded.

"Oh and we recently adopted two lovely girls. The older one her name is Alicia and she's 14 years old and Anya she's cute little girl and she's six and..."

Loid watched as Elvira's smile never faded as she talked to her brother about her life.

"Has Loid ever done anything to upset, if he has I can deal with him." Enzo said seriously.

Loid's face went flat.

"Well..." Elvira muttered slyly as she glanced towards her husband who gasped.

Elvira! He thought in slight panic as Enzo glanced back with animosity and murderous intent.

"He hasn't done anything to me. In fact...he's the best husband in the world." Elvira fluttered her lashes.

Loid sighed at her attempt to not only threaten his life but tease him as well.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." He said as he brought the food and Enzo glared at his interruption but he grabbed a fork and began to eat and the first bite was delicious.

"I was held up but isn't Loid's cooking just delicious?" Elvira smiled.

"Peh!" He spat out he food and started coughing.