PROLOGUE

Janella's POV

"I WAITED FOR YEARS! FOR YOU!" I said in an angry voice towards her. "Hindi ko sinabing hintayin mo ako Jea." "Oh please! Stop calling me in that nickname that you gave me! Alam kong none of that was real!"

"What do you mean none of that was real?! I was just not ready at that time but you left!"

"Oh please! Don't make any more alibis para lang makaalis ka sa situation na ikaw mismo ang gumawa!" At this point, i'm pointing at her angrily.

"You're in no position to point at me like that! Never kong ginusto 'yung  decision ko!"

"Akala ko kapag naghintay ako ng ilang taon, mag y-yes ka, but you chose that stupid fame instead of me!"

"Bakit Jea?! Mapapalamon ba ako ng pagmamahal mo?! You know how much i want to be a celebrity like you! You know how much i'm longing to be one!" At this point, na r-realize ko na we both didn't understood each other.

I realized that we're both wrong.

She's crying again infront of me while i'm full of anger.

Anger towards her and anger for myself. Kasi, bakit hinayaan ko 'yung sarili ko na lumayo sakanya?

Why didn't i asked her if she's okay?

If she wants that to happen?

Why didn't i discussed her that?

So many questions are running through my head right now, but napapangunahan ako ng galit.

I don't even want to touch and look at her right now.

It's making me feel like easy to get nya lang ako ulit.

Na mauuto nya lang ako ulit.

I'm thinking that she might leave me again soon kapag lumalim nanaman 'tong bwisit na feelings ko for her.

How did i even got here?

She ran faraway from me and at that moment, nag flashback lahat ng nangyari samin from that day.

I saw that memory again that i never wanted to remember.

Again.

I can feel the pain coming back into me.

The pain that i felt that night when i saw her running away from me.

"D-don't leave." I muttered.

Different place, but same feelings.