Chapter 27 - Vision

"J-JEA?"

IS THAT JANE'S VOICE?! Joshua and i both exchanged look to each other, out of shockness. "Did you heard what i just heard?" I asked, i may be just hallucinating or something. But then, Joshua nodded. I ran beside Jane's bed. "Bab--" i looked at Joshua who's currently in the other side of the bed and currently looking at Jane.

"Jane, if you can hear me, speak." I said, but there's no response.

We waited for five minutes but there's still no response.

Who are we even kidding?

"Labas muna tayo ulit, Janella?" Joshua said, asking me so i nodded.

We were about to stand up but then...

"J-janella..." I held her hand real quick and panicked.

"Jane, it's me, Janella. Hey?" I said. "Joshua, get the doctor." This time, tito and tita has woken up.

"Anong nangyayari?" Tito asked while he's rubbing his eyes. "Jane is awake tito, she called me. She called my name!" I said with a teary eyes but smiling.

"Jane?! Anak?! Totoo ba?!" They both walk near Jane's bed.

"J-janella." Jane is speaking very slowly just like as the doctor said.

"J-jea..." That's all that she's saying.

"Don't worry Darling, the doctor will be here any minute now." I said, assuring Jane. Her mother is crying again and i know she can hear her loud and clear now.

Right after i said that, someone opened the door.

It was the doctor.

"Mabilis talaga ang improvements ni Jane. Nandito lang ako kanina dahil she was able to move her thumb, tapos ngayon ito." The doctor said with a joy on his voice and in his face.

"J-janella..." Her eyes are still closed but she's able to call for my name, but weakly and slowly.

The doctor left after he advised us to what will do if Jane ever open her eyes.

We're expecting for Jane to have another improvements since she's able to speak and call my name now.

You really don't disappoint me in believing in you, babi.

I've decided that i won't go, not until Jane wakes up.

Not right now.

Tita and tito might get angry at me for not giving them a privacy, but i want Jane to see me first when she wakes up.

Tito Arthur got a sudden call from work. Tita is also needed there.

"Joshua, please do me a favor. Don't let Janella touch Jane." Tita said, whispering to Joshua. But i know she's aware that i can hear her.

"Evelyn!" Tito said, yelling tita's name a bit. "What? She's the reason kung bakit ganito ang anak natin." I knew it.

"Sige po tita ako na bahala dito. Ingat po!" Then, Joshua closed the door.

I found myself crying again, so i hugged Joshua. "Why did they change so much? I even explained myself to them, a millionth time!" I said, crying in Joshua's shoulder while we're sitting in the couch.

"Tahan na, crying won't do anything Janella." He's patting my back while hugging me also.

"J-jea..." I think Jane's trying to say something, so i sat in the chair next to her bed.

"Iwan ko muna kayong dalawa. Hanapin ko lang si Kim at Zoe." Joshua said.

I nodded.

When he got out of the room, i spoke to Jane.