2. PLANNING

FAISAL's POV:

I was having lunch peacefully when this chatterbox joined me, he came today morning then I told her about Zoya and how we meet. He is continuously talking about his trip, how he pranked someone and Blah! Blah! Blah!

-"You know bro I can't listen to your rubbish anymore my ears are paining."

-"Okay so now you are not interested in my talks so you will also not interested to know what have I done in morning and...."
He smirks at end. I can sense that something is fishy.

-"What have you done now? Don't tell me it's something related to her."

-"Who is HER ?" He said innocently.

-"IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BEAT YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE DONE !!" I yelled.

-"Just chill I have just send her a present." I sighed in relief. "And a letter."

-"letter....WHAT! YOU JERK ! TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE WROTE." I shouted.He close his ears with hands.

-"Don't yell. I have just wrote
To the girl who has stolen my precious thing. "

-"I swear if you again do this kind of thing then I myself don't know what I'll do to you. You know that how possessive I am and.......

*Ring ring*

-"Hello.......WHAT?......... I'm coming there. I'll come before morning. Till take care of everything."
I end the call.

-"What happened buddy? Is everything fine?"

-"No nothing is fine ................."

THREE MONTHS LATER

I was in my cabin a notification came on my mobile. It's 22nd March her birthday and I'm here in London. Three months before I had left US. A very big thing happened here in my company someone broke into our security and stole our new project's documents. We used to live here but after my parents death I left to US with Rehan's family.

I got up and went to Rehan as we have to meet lawyer who is waiting for us in conference room for talking about dad's will.

30 MIN LATER

-" Listen buddy we can't lose hope we will surely find a way to get back your Mansion and company."

-" I don't care about this company I have another in US and I can buy this company 1000 times I have that much money. But I can't lose my Mansion it has memories of Mom & Dad. How can I lose it?"

-" So what will you do? Listen to lawyer."

-" How can I marry in just some months?"

-"If you will not marry then you will lose it. We have to find some way."

We got lost in thought then suddenly something strike in my mind coincidentally we both said together

-"ZOYA!!"